Sunday 27th June

Joe 90

2 minutes ago, Anita Bath said:

Home sweet home. Lets hope for a win.

Are you using the term ‘sold’ loosely?  Mayfield advising folks about the free tickets that are available for the game.

I think with COVID restrictions (2 empty seats between occupied seats) that the main stand is full Other stands are open so no one will miss out on free tickets.

🎫 Almost 9️⃣0️⃣0️⃣ tickets have been redeemed through the clubs Community Counts initiative!

Members can contact their clubs for FREE entrance to the next two home games against North Wales Crusaders and London Skolars!

Congratulations for that important 38-28 win and to the efforts of all for the promotion of the game and a nearly 1400 crowd. It appears to have been a tense game. Trust we avoided further injuries. Hopefully we can now use this impetus to hone the performance. 

A much improved performance. Rangi Chase was running the Match until his injury. Ita just his and our luck if it is serious.

Our right wing defence needs to tighten up.

:girlwerewolf:  :girldevil: 

I  HAVE NEVER GONE TO BED WITH AN UGLY WOMAN. BUT I HAVE WOKEN UP WITH A FEW

Broke his arm two head injuries and Ainy twisted knee .Hornets injuries continue to build no luck but ground out a result . Fui MOM for me .Hope the 1400 are all payers and the free tickets on top of that either way a great effort by Andy and his team. Great to be back at Spotland

Thought it was a very entertaining and competitive game with both sides giving their all for the full eighty minutes. Hornets attack was especially good with Rangi dictating the game until his injury which doesn’t look good. Defensively we certainly need to smarten up particularly on our right side. We did have periods of easing off defensively which kept the Crusaders in the game until my MOM Fui Fui put the game to bed late on.

It was also pleasing to see a healthy crowd as a result of good initiatives by the board.

All in all it was a good result and it was so good to be at home and back to some sort of normality at last

RUGBY LEAGUE WITHOUT ROCHDALE HORNETS IS LIKE AN UNSHARPENED PENCIL, THERES NO POINT?

Archived