Jump to content

NRL Match Thread Round 19 2021


Recommended Posts


Ball down before elbow. Try given! Dylan Brown not given offside.

Edited by Futtocks

"We are easily breakable, by illness or falling, or a million other ways of leaving this earthly life. We are just so much mashed potato."  Don Estelle

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Clench Thunderguts hooks the conversion well wide, and Canberra hang on (for now).

"We are easily breakable, by illness or falling, or a million other ways of leaving this earthly life. We are just so much mashed potato."  Don Estelle

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Sivo absolutely smashed - legally?

"We are easily breakable, by illness or falling, or a million other ways of leaving this earthly life. We are just so much mashed potato."  Don Estelle

Link to comment
Share on other sites

One hell of a match!

  • Like 1

"We are easily breakable, by illness or falling, or a million other ways of leaving this earthly life. We are just so much mashed potato."  Don Estelle

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I've got no problem with that. Wasn't a shoulder charge. Nobody hit Sivo high and when he face-planted into the ground no Raiders were even touching him.

Edited by Farmduck
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Raiders score in the second half and win!

Despite what everybody is saying about their administration and it's self centered outlook especially those saying they won't watch another NRL game, on the field it still provides the sort of exciting all in game I want to watch, it's morals may be open to question in so many different ways but the efforts by the player's out there are outstanding.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Clogiron said:

Raiders score in the second half and win!

Despite what everybody is saying about their administration and it's self centered outlook especially those saying they won't watch another NRL game, on the field it still provides the sort of exciting all in game I want to watch, it's morals may be open to question in so many different ways but the efforts by the player's out there are outstanding.

An emotion charged night off the field and any other time you wouldn`t care. The NRL deserved a 50 point drubbing tonight on TV, instead we get this. Rapana and the young bloke butting heads at the end after Rapana put Sivo over the sideline said it all, tell me what other sport can you see that in and I`ll go and watch that. Bloody Rugby League.

 I`m still not happy.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I’m very peeved about the World Cup slap in the face and will let my watch NRL sub expire , but that was a very engrossing match and could be pivotal for the Raiders , they really gutsed that out . Interesting to see Williams and Frawley doing a solid job for them . I’d really like an explanation on how Brown wasn’t seen as offside and within ten for the try , and Sivo needs to look ( again ) at his play acting to get penalties 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, DavidM said:

I’m very peeved about the World Cup slap in the face and will let my watch NRL sub expire , but that was a very engrossing match and could be pivotal for the Raiders , they really gutsed that out . Interesting to see Williams and Frawley doing a solid job for them . I’d really like an explanation on how Brown wasn’t seen as offside and within ten for the try , and Sivo needs to look ( again ) at his play acting to get penalties 

You have every right to your own opinion and I respect that but where else are you going to get entertainment like that in the game? The game here beset by financial problems seems stodgy live or on tv in comparison.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Clogiron said:

You have every right to your own opinion and I respect that but where else are you going to get entertainment like that in the game? The game here beset by financial problems seems stodgy live or on tv in comparison.

I’d made that decision because IMO we weren’t getting many games with close matched entertainment like that , unlike previous seasons . Much if it was becoming to predictable which wasn’t grabbing me . I’ve got the matches on sky the last month then the play offs , then months without games so the year long sub wasn’t worth it at this time 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...