NFL International Series is ON

Go this in my inbox from NFL UK

After the unprecedented events of the last 18 months, we can’t wait to welcome fans back to Tottenham Hotspur Stadium for live NFL action on 10th and 17th October. We know you are as excited as we are, so here are the ticket sales windows for the return of the NFL London Games.

Information on all pricing will be released on Thursday 5th August and details on how to purchase will be sent 24 hours prior to each sales window.
Premium ticket packages will be available from 10am on Tuesday 10th August, with prices ranging from £259 - £799
NFL Tottenham Hotspur Stadium Season Ticket holders will be able to renew their season tickets from 10am on Thursday 12th August until 10am on Monday 16th August
NFL Wembley Stadium Season Ticket holders will able to purchase Single Game Tickets at Tottenham Hotspur Stadium from 10am on Wednesday 18th August until 5pm on Friday 20th August
General Single Game Ticket Sales will take place from 10am on Wednesday 25th August
mail?url=https%3A%2F%2Fepidm.epsilon.com%2FCMS%2Fjend%2Funiversal%2Fspacer.gif&t=1628000027&ymreqid=7b50fffb-5fc2-04b9-1c67-7d0019015200&sig=SyNUP9yYX5seEyQF52vnNg--~D
General ticket prices will range from £60 - £137 and a pricing map will be made available before the sales windows begin. Keep an eye on our website and social channels for more ticket updates in the coming weeks.
Current Government and National Football League guidelines allow us to sell to full capacity for 2021 London Games. However, should a change in policy prior to the games in October result in a reduction in capacity we may need to cancel tickets and issue refunds to meet new directives. All ticketholders must adhere to NFL and Government Covid/Vaccine/Testing guidelines at the time of the Game otherwise entry to the Stadium will be refused.

When the pinch comes the common people will turn out to be more intelligent than the clever ones. I certainly hope so.

George Orwell

image.png.5fe5424fdf31c5004e2aad945309f68e.png

You either own NFTs or women’s phone numbers but not both

In other NFL news is Aaron Rodgers the Phil Gould of the NFL and why havent Green Bay traded or even better cut him.

Poverty exists not because we cannot feed the poor but because we cannot satisfy the rich.

4 minutes ago, MattSantos said:

Is this serious?

Let me be clear as a Packers fan.. 

1. Theres no trade market right now. None.

2. To cut the current MVP and clearly a top 5 QB in a Superbowl window would be the worst decision in NFL history. Easily. Love isnt ready and youd have so much dead cap space. Also, youd be cutting Aaron Rodgers!!

3. Play this year with a happly roster and trade him for multiple 1sts next year. Done.

I actually think the Packers have handled this well and that Rodgers is a d-bag, but Love isnt the answer, so i wish theyd drafted someone else; no one is more valuable than the plan. 

Running the Rob Burrow marathon to raise money for the My Name'5 Doddie foundation:

https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/ben-dyas

A happy roster?

Mr Rodgers wants the GM sacked and wants them to acquire certain wide receivers, the previous year it was the coaches's fault. Perhaps Mr Rodgers needs to look in the mirror.

Poverty exists not because we cannot feed the poor but because we cannot satisfy the rich.

• 3 weeks later...

So who remembers Tim Tebow, the Heisman trophy winning quarterback had his year in 2012 if I remember correctly leading the Broncos to their first AFC West title since 2005. That was the highlight for him, although somewhat of a cult figure in the game there was no success afterwards,as he was traded from team  to team,  leaving some without even playing a game. Finally, he drifted away from the game in 2016.

This year Tim tried to make a comeback as a tight-end with Jacksonville sadly for him he was cut after their first pre-season game.

All was not lost as he has now been chosen to appear in television adverts for a drink named Clean Juice, the company stating Tim's lifestyle reflects their product.

5 hours ago, Irish Saint said:

So who remembers Tim Tebow, the Heisman trophy winning quarterback had his year in 2012 if I remember correctly leading the Broncos to their first AFC West title since 2005. That was the highlight for him, although somewhat of a cult figure in the game there was no success afterwards,as he was traded from team  to team,  leaving some without even playing a game. Finally, he drifted away from the game in 2016.

This year Tim tried to make a comeback as a tight-end with Jacksonville sadly for him he was cut after their first pre-season game.

All was not lost as he has now been chosen to appear in television adverts for a drink named Clean Juice, the company stating Tim's lifestyle reflects their product.

He earnt "just" $10M from his football career. The Eagles paid him $4M for his 8 passes with them. 🤣

He also played Triple A Baseball for a bit and is married to, former Miss Universe, Demi-Leigh Nel-Peters. 😉

He seems to have done ok in life. 

2014 Challenged Cup Winner

Archived