Leigh Centurions sign........

8 minutes ago, Chris22 said:

It's not usual for sides on the brink I relegation to be signing new players and signing current players to new contracts.

Not sure if I'm reading too much into that regarding rumours of relegation being cancelled.

relegation will have to happen otherwise you will have a 13 team super league

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, Chris22 said:

It's not usual for sides on the brink I relegation to be signing new players and signing current players to new contracts.

Not sure if I'm reading too much into that regarding rumours of relegation being cancelled.

Keeping a team in Superleague that might go all season winless would be a mystifyingly comical decision,if it’s at the expense of Toulouse or Fev it would be criminal for the sport.

1 minute ago, Davo5 said:

Keeping a team in Superleague that might go all season winless would be a mystifyingly comical decision,if it’s at the expense of Toulouse or Fev it would be criminal for the sport.

Don't put anything past would the RFL nowadays. They are rudderless ship and the laughing stock of British sport

36 minutes ago, lucky 7 said:

relegation will have to happen otherwise you will have a 13 team super league

Keep chucking you will get one right at some point - 2 up and no relegation is 14 teams, unequal funding will make it tough for Fev especially without a benefactor. I expect Leigh and TO to spend big, I expect Salford and Wakey to be desperate for every penny - 4 of those 5 will not be in the 10 for 2023

3 hours ago, sweaty craiq said:

Keep chucking you will get one right at some point - 2 up and no relegation is 14 teams, unequal funding will make it tough for Fev especially without a benefactor. I expect Leigh and TO to spend big, I expect Salford and Wakey to be desperate for every penny - 4 of those 5 will not be in the 10 for 2023

There wont be a 14 team super league as it would mean a decrease in TV money for the clubs already in super league

19 hours ago, lucky 7 said:

There wont be a 14 team super league as it would mean a decrease in TV money for the clubs already in super league

it would only be for one season, then it's a 10 team Super League, till they move the (rugby) goal posts next time.

Archived