Leigh Centurions sign........

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, GUBRATS said:

Just heard who might be our ( Leigh's ) latest signing 🙁

Come on then? 

Hey, hands off Wally Lewis.

This world was never meant for one as beautiful as me.

Wakefield Trinity RLFC
2012 - 2014 "The wasted years"

2013, 2014 & 2015 Official Magic Weekend "Whipping Boys"

2017 - The year the dream disappeared under Grix's left foot.

2018 - The FinniChezz Bromance 

2019 - The Return of the Prodigal Son

1 hour ago, Davo5 said:

Old butt plug will do a job in the Championship 

Butt plug ? Anyway I agree he will go well for us in the championship. One year deal, that will do nicely. You were probably hoping for a different kind of response, sorry to disappoint. 👄 Obviously Gateshull don't need to sign someone past his best like Joel Tomkins, because they are such a famous, rich, & trophy laden club.

5 hours ago, clogdance said:

Butt plug ? Anyway I agree he will go well for us in the championship. One year deal, that will do nicely. You were probably hoping for a different kind of response, sorry to disappoint. 👄 Obviously Gateshull don't need to sign someone past his best like Joel Tomkins, because they are such a famous, rich, & trophy laden club.

Eh ??

9 hours ago, clogdance said:

Cloggy, are you getting mixed up, Dav is a Cumbrian, Whitehaven and Cleator Moor supporter and also a Wigan fan, nowt to do with Hull.

Mr Beaumont previously tried to coax Mr Wane to Leigh in the capacity of Football Manager but he refused as the WC would be his prime concern, now that the goal posts have been moved again concerning the WC I wonder if the union could be back on?

A few weeks ago Mr Beaumont said that the position of Football Manager would be announced shortly, up to now it has not been, putting 2 and 2 together and possibly making 5 could it be Mr Wane?

Also has Mr Wane been influential behind the scenes in the signing of Joel Tomkins, could be if he is coming onboard, food for thought!

Archived