Thu 19 Aug: SL: Leeds Rhinos v Huddersfield Giants KO 19:45

Who will win?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Leeds Rhinos
    • Huddersfield Giants

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 19/08/21 at 19:15

34 minutes ago, Harry Stottle said:

You should come to Leigh to see how injuries have decimated a team, but it is Leigh so it doesn't count does it? 

Why are you crowbarring Leigh into a Leeds-Hudds match thread?

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, M j M said:

Why are you crowbarring Leigh into a Leeds-Hudds match thread?

Apologies it wasn't meant to be, it was more like a direct answer to Sir Kev at every opportunity he has a go at Leigh for whatever reason, not that he did here mind but he was crying into his coffee about your team being decimated by injuries, I was simply pointing out to him that there are far worse off including my club who have suffered more in that dept with a Championship squad to start of with and no big roster of players to fall back on, also no academy lads to bring in which without doubt has served Leeds very very well when required.

On 17/08/2021 at 19:50, Sir Kevin Sinfield said:

Leeds have been decimated by injuries all year, Oledski, Gale and Hurrell all have a chance of been back in the play offs but are ruled out of the regular season.

Every team has injuries. You will have 13 men on the field same as everyone else. 

2 minutes ago, Gooleboy said:

Every team has injuries. You will have 13 men on the field same as everyone else. 

Rubbish, every team will get some injuries throughout the year, but some clubs will have better luck than others in any given year. Leeds have been hit particularly bad with injuries, there’s a long list of first team players missing 

Jack Walker, Konrad Hurrell, Ash Handley, Luke Gale, Mikolaj Oledski, Matt Prior, Rhyse Martin, Alex Mellor, Cameron Smith, Liam Sutcliffe 

1 hour ago, Harry Stottle said:

Apologies it wasn't meant to be, it was more like a direct answer to Sir Kev at every opportunity he has a go at Leigh for whatever reason, not that he did here mind but he was crying into his coffee about your team being decimated by injuries, I was simply pointing out to him that there are far worse off including my club who have suffered more in that dept with a Championship squad to start of with and no big roster of players to fall back on, also no academy lads to bring in which without doubt has served Leeds very very well when required.

I don’t think Leigh should have been put into Super League and the winless season backs that up IMO, you may have a different opinion, fair enough it’s not for debating here.

How many first team players are Leigh missing? I’d be surprised if the list is longer than the Leeds one above.

14 minutes ago, Sir Kevin Sinfield said:

I don’t think Leigh should have been put into Super League and the winless season backs that up IMO, you may have a different opinion, fair enough it’s not for debating here.

How many first team players are Leigh missing? I’d be surprised if the list is longer than the Leeds one above.

Has you say not for debating on here, I have been criticised for that already.

2 hours ago, Harry Stottle said:

I very much doubt they are far worse off but much more importantly if trolls annoy you please use the ignore button. At the very least it saves the rest of us seeing ignored user posts being quoted.

2 hours ago, Sir Kevin Sinfield said:

Rubbish, every team will get some injuries throughout the year, but some clubs will have better luck than others in any given year. Leeds have been hit particularly bad with injuries, there’s a long list of first team players missing 

Jack Walker, Konrad Hurrell, Ash Handley, Luke Gale, Mikolaj Oledski, Matt Prior, Rhyse Martin, Alex Mellor, Cameron Smith, Liam Sutcliffe 

Swings and Roundabouts, yes, some don't get as many as others in a season, but injuries are part and parcel of the game. Your Club should cope better than most with your squad depth. Just get on with it without moaning and making excuses.

45 minutes ago, Gooleboy said:

Swings and Roundabouts, yes, some don't get as many as others in a season, but injuries are part and parcel of the game. Your Club should cope better than most with your squad depth. Just get on with it without moaning and making excuses.

We are getting on with it however this has been the worst season i can remember for us with regards to first team players out. It’s not moaning by pointing that out

10 minutes ago, Chrispmartha said:

We are getting on with it however this has been the worst season i can remember for us with regards to first team players out. It’s not moaning by pointing that out

It's been pointed out more than once on here. 

8 minutes ago, Gooleboy said:

That your Club has had a bad run of injuries. Like I said earlier, other Clubs have as well. 

But it’s a specific thread about a game involving leeds, if it was s thread titled ‘poor Leeds and all their injuries’ you might have some semblance of a point.

youll also notice at the start of the thread I recognise and mentioned that Hudds have had a rum of bad luck with injuries, Leighs injuries isn’t pertinent to the thread is it.

22 minutes ago, Chrispmartha said:

But it’s a specific thread about a game involving leeds, if it was s thread titled ‘poor Leeds and all their injuries’ you might have some semblance of a point.

youll also notice at the start of the thread I recognise and mentioned that Hudds have had a rum of bad luck with injuries, Leighs injuries isn’t pertinent to the thread is it.

What has Leigh got to do with it?

On 21/08/2021 at 13:48, Chrispmartha said:

Thursday night was our 11th different half back pairing in 20 games (McLelland and Lui), that is pretty unprecedented at Leeds.

Archived