super league season preview paper

Cw25

13 minutes ago, Man of Kent said:

Reach (what used to be known as the Mirror Group).

Wikipedia. Reach plc (known as Trinity Mirror between 1999 and 2018) is a British newspaper, magazine and digital publisher. It is one of Britain's biggest newspaper groups, publishing 240 regional papers in addition to the national Daily Mirror, Sunday Mirror, The Sunday People, Daily Express, Sunday Express, Daily Star, Daily Star Sunday as well as the Scottish Daily Record and Sunday Mail and the magazine OK!. Since purchasing Local World, it has gained 83 print publications. Reach plc's headquarters are at Canary Wharf in London. It is listed on the London Stock Exchange and is a constituent of the FTSE 250 Index.

29 minutes ago, Man of Kent said:

Reach (what used to be known as the Mirror Group).

Thanks, not sure why I asked really, it’s not going to be in Tesco in Norwich, or Kent. I can cover Rugby World up with farming magazines though. 

16 minutes ago, Bedfordshire Bronco said:

Yeah I was wondering how we can get it down here

Is there a link to buy it online?

I would not have a clue where to look online. I am not so good with modern technology. Done well to get on here.

Archived