York away

Phil W

Seen as we have another week off this weekend which given injuries might not be too bad a thing although frustrating from a fans point of view!

York away up next on Easter Saturday with a 18:00 kick off. I've managed to fit in a visit to see family and taking my sisters boyfriend along and looking forward to it. Anyone else going? If so where will people be sitting?

13 hours ago, Phil W said:

Seen as we have another week off this weekend which given injuries might not be too bad a thing although frustrating from a fans point of view!

York away up next on Easter Saturday with a 18:00 kick off. I've managed to fit in a visit to see family and taking my sisters boyfriend along and looking forward to it. Anyone else going? If so where will people be sitting?

Normally allocated seats are sections A and B east stand , safe journey .

On 07/04/2022 at 19:20, Phil W said:

I'm Missing this one. But heading to Sheffield game at Fev. Enjoy! Enjoy watching Brad Day. Quality player. Shame about hallas today!

Monday gone was fantastic! We're Newcastle thunder!!!!! 

On 07/04/2022 at 19:20, Phil W said:

Main east stand blocks a and b thunder fans will be sat their Phil W.

Wigan have named Halsall, Miski and O'Neill in their squad for Friday afternoon against Saints plus with Hallas left it leaves a hole in the squad from the Widnes game. Given Wigan play again Monday I don't think we'll see any of the above this weekend. As seems to be the story of the season hopefully we'll see a couple return. Costello should be available in the centre.

Well that was a tough evening. We need to get some bodies back as without doubt we have had big problems with injuries.

However that doesn't excuse the performance today. We have to regroup and go again at Sheffield.

Until we have a side that's regularly named each week through injuries and Wigan then we will continue to dip in and out of form. Players not getting games with each other. New additions brought in, swapped around just filling the holes. Full time etc etc. We've went for the younger lads and not the experience mainly and the experience are all out injured. Packs not big enough to compete with the big guns. 6/7, 13,9 issues. Mullen, tai, Foster, Dee, out, no 13 replaced. Then three wigan lads playing whenever they can which they didn't yesterday. Its all a bit of a roller coaster for any rhythm. Patch up thunder

Archived