Fev Rovers TV

bigbaldnmad

1 hour ago, bigbaldnmad said:

Anyone else having problems paying for Rovers TV?

Tried emailing the club twice but I have had no response.

I have been trying numerous times to pay for rovers tv I have tried for several months without success and have contacted rovers top brass all a total waste of my time. I tried with my ipad my mobile and my laptop plus with a new account in my wife’s name and different bank account which proved impossible totally useless I even got my brother to register and try to pay with his bank but alas the system is totally broken. No doubt if I try paying to support the blue wall that will work without a hitch in conclusion rovers must be losing a fair bit of cash having a rovers tv which people cannot pay for. This is the message I got back from Martin Vickers almost a month ago which has proved a waste of time as nothing has been done “Jac can you come back to Terry on this please ASAP” 

Edited by eltel
spelling error

I've also tried various ways to join up, different account, different bank, nothing works.  I contacted the club about the issue and they thanked me for pointing it out and said they'd see to it. Still the same problem exists.  I really like watching the games on TV as you see things that you don't when attending the game.  This has been going on since the beginning of last season so I'm not hopeful for any resolution soon.   

5 hours ago, Daft old hooker said:

I was told by Jamie Hobbs on Facebook there is a software problem with the payments which they are working with the provider on. I have been trying to sign up myself but it won’t recognise my membership.

Well why don't the club put it on Official website or even on here ? They must be glad of our money surely?

1 hour ago, bigbaldnmad said:

Or they are hoping that people will use the new Recast streaming site.

my thoughts exactly rovers seem to be run with a certain level of incompetence regarding some of the business side of things.

aren’t you the lucky one firstly you got a reply and somehow they managed to sort it whereas I have changed passwords so that’s not the problem however if fev want to keep losing money every month for a broken tv system that’s their choice but I find it quite laughable anyone in business would not fix such a simple problem which has been losing them money for more than a year thus causing upset for some rovers fans.

• 2 weeks later...

well that’s me done with rovers their problems with paying for a tv subscription just do not work. I gave it one last try today and it failed to take my online payment for £64-99 using a brand new registered account but alas rovers must be happy turning money down what an abysmal carry on. I think it is time to scrap the current system and employ somebody who knows what they are doing in fact from my point of view it would be better going back to selling the dvd matches which I never had a problem buying. agh"……….

Please don’t tell me to try changing my password as nothing works when trying to pay it’s a change in staff that’s needed as there is a constant level of incompetence somewhere in the system relating to rovers tv. I never ever have any problems paying for goods and services online except rovers tv what a joke.

• 1 month later...