Mayfield in the cup

Anita Bath

Lets hope that we have a big crowd on the day. Parking and road works on the main road near the old Castleton Baths are going to be a big problem. So arrive early. Please respect our neighbours when driving through the housing estate and observe the 20MPH rule.

:girlwerewolf:  :girldevil: 

I  HAVE NEVER GONE TO BED WITH AN UGLY WOMAN. BUT I HAVE WOKEN UP WITH A FEW

1 hour ago, Big Doug said:

Let’s hope that we have a big crowd on the day.

Absolutely, and a great Mayfield performance.  It’s the *0’s since I was on the ground and two mates went for trials.  
Also, had many a traipse up Partington Street to aunt and uncle whose allotment backed the ground. Has much changed?

49 minutes ago, Tyrone Shoelaces said:

1975 that was !

Had left Rochdale by then, but remember much earlier at Dane St., Gary Sobers playing against Rochdale’s pro Phadkar; also Roy Gilchrist on his long bowling run-up from the boundary.  Someone shouted from the crowd “open’t bl**dy gate for him!”. 
Might need a new thread!

Good luck to Mayfield - steal their Thunder.

A fantastic performance by Mayfield. All 17 never took a backward step. Held up over the line 5 or so times. one disallowed for a double movement. Newcastle were made to look distinctly average and not a championship side. With a little more luck and a better rub of the green Mayfield could have caused a massive upset. Well done guys you did the club proud.  

• Like 1

:girlwerewolf:  :girldevil: 

I  HAVE NEVER GONE TO BED WITH AN UGLY WOMAN. BUT I HAVE WOKEN UP WITH A FEW

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...