Any tips for Hull KR this weekend?

3 hours ago, Hull Kingston Bronco said:

Yes to enter pre-match go to the West/South turnstiles 1 – 4 and once through they'll give you North Stand wristband or hand stamp so you can move to your seats later. Before kick-off exit via the back gate and make your way back to your gates (9 – 10), they let you in with the band/stamp. Quite a few do it these days, I always prefer a mixed crowd eh it's what rugby league's supposed to be like. 

You can't get back there at half time, there's a decent bar under the North anyway, but then you can get back for the after-party if you wanted to n'all. 

Thanks for this, we will take advantage

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Chrispmartha said:

Ill try get there a bit earlier and grab a bite, do they have a decent coffee place?

I hate it at grounds when its just instant available 

Yup very apparent un-RLesque.

Personally it would be a small Eden for me  if the AJ Bell stadium had a functioning Vienna style old fashion coffee shop and a place with a wide range of malt whiskies.

This thread only needs the completion of where is the best fish and chips to buy in Hull to top it off.

14 hours ago, Hull Kingston Bronco said:

Yes if you get to Craven Streat there’s a donut and “proper coffee” horse box thingy

DA793468-C8B7-4B68-BBFF-0A18DBCDD86C.jpeg

Looks like an event, not just a rugby game. Great stuff.

• Like 1

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

16 hours ago, Hull Kingston Bronco said:

Yes if you get to Craven Streat there’s a donut and “proper coffee” horse box thingy

DA793468-C8B7-4B68-BBFF-0A18DBCDD86C.jpeg

Taphouse logo on there I see. Means there should be a decent beer offering too.

• Like 1

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.

8 hours ago, idrewthehaggis said:

Yup very apparent un-RLesque.

Personally it would be a small Eden for me  if the AJ Bell stadium had a functioning Vienna style old fashion coffee shop and a place with a wide range of malt whiskies.

This thread only needs the completion of where is the best fish and chips to buy in Hull to top it off.

I can't speak for this one as I've never been:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.

16 hours ago, Ullman said:

I can't speak for this one as I've never been:

Pah, as if. I wouldn't go anywhere near fish & chips in West Hull, I'll bringing my own over from Harry's in Bilton Grange. With scraps, and chip spice.

Who uses salt in Hull anyway? Must be all the posh, nouveax riche pretentious FC west stand season ticket holders coming in from Kirk Ella and Swanland 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Apparently this site says I "won the day" here on 23rd Jan, 19th Jan, 9th Jan also 13th December, whatever any of that means. Anyway, 4 times in a few weeks? The forum must be going to the dogs - you people need to seriously up your game. Where's Dutoni when you need him?

1 hour ago, Hull Kingston Bronco said:

Pah, as if. I wouldn't go anywhere near fish & chips in West Hull, I'll bringing my own over from Harry's in Bilton Grange. With scraps, and chip spice.

Who uses salt in Hull anyway? Must be all the posh, nouveax riche pretentious FC west stand season ticket holders coming in from Kirk Ella and Swanland 

Himalayan pink salt I'll have you know. 

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Ullman said:

Himalayan pink salt I'll have you know. 

To compliment the cider vinegar, obviously.

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

5 minutes ago, Ullman said:

Only the finest Modena Balsamic.

Posh tw at.

• Haha 1
                                                                     Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)