V Widnes

richie keay

Can't see us picking up the points today, we were very disappointing against Haven last week, as we have been all season apart from Fax at home, on a positive note Mossop is back in the squad after missing all the games so far this season.

richiekeay.gif

Here’s the team 

01 Luke Cresswell

05 Ryan Shaw

18 Brett Carter

02 Shane Toal

24 Luke Broadbent

1. Jarrod Sammut
  2. Ryan Johnston

15 Ellis Gillam

22 Josh Wood

1. Anton laria
  2. Danny Langtree
  3. Jarrad Stack ©
  4. Jack Wells

INTERCHANGES

Mossop, Hopkins, Burke, Emslie

18 man Ellis Archer

Got beat 23-14.

2 unforced errors bringing the ball out the difference between the teams as that cost us 12 points. 

Toal and Carter in the centres were better than what we have had previously and Emslie (in particular) and Hopkins performed better than Brooks and Evans have all season. 

Our attack just isn't good enough to win games consistently. I'm pretty confident we will stay ahead of Swinton and Newcastle but unless we sign some tackle breakers in the backs we will struggle. 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, RSN said:

Got beat 23-14.

2 unforced errors bringing the ball out the difference between the teams as that cost us 12 points. 

Toal and Carter in the centres were better than what we have had previously and Emslie (in particular) and Hopkins performed better than Brooks and Evans have all season. 

Our attack just isn't good enough to win games consistently. I'm pretty confident we will stay ahead of Swinton and Newcastle but unless we sign some tackle breakers in the backs we will struggle. 

We’re not ahead of Swinton and Newcastle! Swinton have already beaten us and Newcastle got a draw at Craven Park. Trust me we are in a serious relegation battle and I don’t see where the next points are coming from. 
Apologies, we’re ahead of Newcastle on points difference!

Edited by RLDB
Because.

5 minutes ago, Charlo23 said:

Winning pay 🤣🤎💙💛

Yous will soon be back begging the fans to pull you out the sh!te again If you have to carry on dishing this winning pay out! Won’t be used to it

Edited by Jarc
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, RLDB said:

We’re not ahead of Swinton and Newcastle! Swinton have already beaten us and Newcastle got a draw at Craven Park. Trust me we are in a serious relegation battle and I don’t see where the next points are coming from. 
Apologies, we’re ahead of Newcastle on points difference!

We are definitely in a battle but we are better than Newcastle and Swinton on paper, we just need to translate it into results. We are close in a lot of games hence don't have as many things to fix compared to them 2 sides. 

5 minutes ago, RSN said:

We are definitely in a battle but we are better than Newcastle and Swinton on paper, we just need to translate it into results. We are close in a lot of games hence don't have as many things to fix compared to them 2 sides. 

I'm amazed how thunder got a point at Barrow.

4 hours ago, Jarc said:

He’s a troll. 

4 hours ago, Jarc said:

Yous will soon be back begging the fans to pull you out the sh!te again If you have to carry on dishing this winning pay out! Won’t be used to it

Us fans will help . Better being on 8 points and having so called issues.  Than being joint bottom and can't see were a ein is coming from . 

Jonty Gorleys barmy army 😉

3 hours ago, Churchill Drivers said:

Was Andrew Bulman injured or dropped yesterday? Noticed he was in crowd watching Haven vs Thunder. As others have said, Thunder were very poor and if they continue to play like yesterday they are nailed on for the drop.

Dropped id say, you can have him back if you can afford to pay his wages he’s done nothing for Barrow, time to bring back Forster/Crellin/Morrow.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Churchill Drivers said:

Was Andrew Bulman injured or dropped yesterday? Noticed he was in crowd watching Haven vs Thunder. As others have said, Thunder were very poor and if they continue to play like yesterday they are nailed on for the drop.

Think he was out with concussion.  We’ve definitely not seen the best of him yet. He’s playing in a team with no confidence and not getting much ball.