Doncaster away.

Massively disappointing result , but this season is about balancing finances and building for next season , lets see where we are at the end of the year and then plan for next time around .......Championship  looks more open this year than last with lots of Teams fighting it out to stay up , so 2 strong Teams will be coming down .........also don`t forget we have been hit by long term injuries to 3 of our starting 13 Buffer , Curwen and Steel  , they are not easily replaced especially with our budget , and no Barnes or Marwood in the squad yesterday either .

• Like 2

Probably because it was with Donny I think, but I remember a few seasons ago being regularly frustrated by Paul Cooke towards the end of his career lacking pace, but running rings round us 

3 hours ago, DocH said:

Probably because it was with Donny I think, but I remember a few seasons ago being regularly frustrated by Paul Cooke towards the end of his career lacking pace, but running rings round us 

You don't need to be quick if you can create gaps for people who are.

• Like 1