Round 11 Match Thread

I have to start by admitting the side that has impressed me most this year is on a bye week in the Dolphins. The X-factor side that has knocked my radar off this year.

Coin Toss games

Melbourne v Brisbane

Canterbury v NZ Warriors

Clayton's Toss Game

Wabbits v West Tigers - Based on what I saw last week, in a win, Tigers fans switching on for this game should see a parental advisory warning flash on the screen. Barring a monsoon this could well be carnage.

Bird'y Bye-Bye

“Fans don’t really know too much about footy, I don’t think,” he told reporters.

“They’ve got a lot to say about people on the field. I don’t think they’ve ever played a game of footy

https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nrl-premiership/teams/dolphins/no-truth-to-it-fuming-jack-bird-calls-out-veteran-reporter-over-dragons-exit-claims/news-story/45323da44b7d89e74830d6dd06233a65

Fans also pay your wages....

Good luck with your tips

When the pinch comes the common people will turn out to be more intelligent than the clever ones. I certainly hope so.

George Orwell

image.png.5fe5424fdf31c5004e2aad945309f68e.png

You either own NFTs or women’s phone numbers but not both

Asofa-Solomona off with what looks like a ribular injury.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Just now, Graham said:

Two minutes to half time and Farnworth sin binned for professional foul taking out a player who was chasing a kick through from Hughes.

And Will Warbrick almost immediately scores down the side where Herbie is missing.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Ezra Mam, what a try-saver!

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Carrigan in the bin for a suspected hip drop.

Ralph Waldo Emerson