NRL Round 16 Thread

Fuzzy Feldt trying to get the winning penalty, but it's a long one to attempt... nope!

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Drinkwater seals it with a great try!

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Score Summary

S. Drinkwater 13, T. Dearden 20, K. Finefeuiaki 54, K. Feldt 63, S. Drinkwater 89 Tries I. Tago 3, I. Tago 25, J. Salmon 30, T. Jenkins 36
C. Townsend 15, C. Townsend 22, C. Townsend 55 Conversions J. Cogger 5, J. Cogger 32
  Penalty Goals J. Cogger 48
C. Townsend 79 Field Goals J. Cogger 80

24min: Dom Young gets another but bunker will check this. Easts player lost ball in tackle but it bobbled between 2 tacklers - knock on? 

Knock on, no try, Knights scrum 10m out.

56min: Young gets another  - that was their 4th attempt this half to get it together down that side and they finally got one

Hastings kick missed

Knights 10 - 18

Not so surprised by the Cows win shocked by the Rooster win given the strength of the two sides put out for Newcastle this is a true Knight mare.. 

Parra slapping the Silvertails 34-4 at the time of writing with several disallowed parra tries no less.

When the pinch comes the common people will turn out to be more intelligent than the clever ones. I certainly hope so.

George Orwell

image.png.5fe5424fdf31c5004e2aad945309f68e.png

You either own NFTs or women’s phone numbers but not both

HOLD THE FRONT PAGE! ALEX TWAL HAS (FINALLY) SCORED A TRY!

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Sunday

Cronulla will be out to improve dramatically over last week’s abysmal show against Melbourne.

They have to believe they can as they host Canterbury Bulldogs. The Dogs have lost four of their last five matches and looked really poor in their against Parramatta.

Bulldogs have lost their past four clashes against the Sharks, it would be a surprise if the home side were unable to return to winning ways in this one.

Still we have had some close calls and bits of upset in the four earlier games this round.

Our tipsters have unanimously gone for a Sharks victory (15/15).

Anyone reckon it’ll be the Doggies’ day?

Edited by Graham

The big question today isn't can the Shirks win? It's can they play a million per cent better than last week? Amazingly, they are only 2 wins off the top of the ladder and have a very soft draw with most of their remaining games against bottom-half teams but if they can't do better than last week, they'd struggle against Cootamundra, forget NRL teams.