Sat 12th Aug: Men's Challenge Cup Final: Hull KR v Leigh Leopards KO 15:00 (BBC)

Who will win?  

93 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Hull KR by 13 points or more
    • Hull KR by 7 to 12 points
    • Hull KR by 1 to 6 points
    • Leigh Leopards by 1 to 6 points
    • Leigh Leopards by 7 to 12 points
    • Leigh Leopards by 13 points or more

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/08/23 at 14:30

17 minutes ago, WSCR said:

I was in the local gym on Sunday,a couple of friends came up,both avid football fans,knowing that I was a Salford Red Devils fan, they asked,Did you see the final yesterday? I replied yes that I had seen the final, what did you think of it,they said?, I replied that I realy enjoyed it.

Their comments afterwards were-Well that game both before,during and after the match had everything that football is lacking at present, it was one of the best games in any sport that they had seen.

Well done to Leigh Leopards and Hull KR for putting on a show such as they did.

Comments like this from your mates are not alone when a comparison is made between the two sports, I took some customers to the GF and one of them was a season ticket holder at United whose seat was some 10 meters from were we were sat (the expensive ones on the half way line just above the substitutes position), he commented that he had not known an atmosphere at any game he had attended at O.T. to be as long and continous throughout the  match " I suppose it is because there is something to shout and comment about all the time, whereas at football there are long periods with nothing happening" his words not mine.

5 hours ago, WSCR said:

I was in the local gym on Sunday,a couple of friends came up,both avid football fans,knowing that I was a Salford Red Devils fan, they asked,Did you see the final yesterday? I replied yes that I had seen the final, what did you think of it,they said?, I replied that I realy enjoyed it.

Their comments afterwards were-Well that game both before,during and after the match had everything that football is lacking at present, it was one of the best games in any sport that they had seen.

Well done to Leigh Leopards and Hull KR for putting on a show such as they did.

It's how I got into Rugby League a couple of years ago. Happened to catch a game in the Cup on BBC. Was blown away, thought 'how have I not seen this before?' Have been hooked since

Edited by OnStrike
  • Like 1