pub opening.

Recently arrived at a lovely village in suffolk to stay for 2 weeks in a dog friendly cottage which is superb.

2 Lovely dog friendly pubs in the village which have both been sampled to my,and the dogs satisfaction.

However they both close on Mondays.Would it not make more sense to stagger their closing days.

Or is it just me being scared of a dry day.

By the way I do have 2 nice reds in reserve.

I would point out that my missus only allows me to drink on holiday.

• Like 1

On 01/09/2023 at 21:51, gittinsfan said:

Recently arrived at a lovely village in suffolk to stay for 2 weeks in a dog friendly cottage which is superb.

2 Lovely dog friendly pubs in the village which have both been sampled to my,and the dogs satisfaction.

However they both close on Mondays.Would it not make more sense to stagger their closing days.

Ha!! I have just added to my own thread above.....don't think I'll comment on this!

In Bradford autumn and winter, Monday night was always Games League. Pub v pub at pool, darts and dominoes.

Far fewer pubs and clubs enter these days; Monday Night Football is an easier attraction.

Under Scrutiny by the Right-On Thought Police

19 minutes ago, Wolford6 said:

In Bradford autumn and winter, Monday night was always Games League. Pub v pub at pool, darts and dominoes.

Far fewer pubs and clubs enter these days; Monday Night Football is an easier attraction.

Still have Darts Leagues in Warrington on Mondays (& Fridays) - it is noticeable pubs are very quiet on a Monday even with Football on

• 2 weeks later...
On 01/09/2023 at 21:51, gittinsfan said:

So you are not allowred to have a drink in the house go to your local pub/club ?