First New Signing for 2024

HornyHornyHorneeet

👏KENNY BAKER SIGNS FOR 2024👏

5362.jpg

Rochdale Hornets are delighted to announce the signing of experienced Championship forward, Kenny Baker ahead of the 2024 season.

Rochdale Hornets are delighted to unveil the signing of experienced Championship forward, Kenny Baker, who will join the club ahead of the 2024 season. Kenny joins the club on the back four-strong Championship seasons and will add a powerful dynamic to the squads forwards group.

Kenny progressed through the ranks at Ince Rose Bridge in Wigan before signing his first pro contract with North Wales Crusaders in 2016, becoming captain during a four-year spell at the club. He then signed with Widnes Vikings in the Championship, becoming a big hit with supporters before signing with current club, Swinton Lions in 2023.

Chairman, Andy Mazey, commented on the signing; "We are delighted to welcome Kenny to Rochdale Hornets, the first of a number of exciting new signings to be announced for 2024. Kenny is exactly the type of quality experienced player that Gary identified to come in and strengthen the group. Our supporters can expect to see an uncompromising, hard-working and proven Championship forward who is a massive team player with a will to win. He’s a big talker and will be one of a number of experienced leaders that have been recruited as we look to build on a transitional year this year and improve in 2024"

Kenny added, "I’m looking forward to a new challenge at the Hornets. It’s a club that’s going in the right direction and I’m glad to be a part of that. Hopefully we can get the club back to where it should be in the near future. Personally I feel like I will bring a lot of leadership skills and experience to a young side and help the team out where I can. I feel like I know what it takes to win games at this level and I can’t wait to get started and help the Hornets achieve the targets we want to in 2024"

Player sponsorship is available for Kenny Baker at £250+VAT for Supporter Sponsor and £500+VAT for Corporate Sponsor. Contact the club for more information.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...