Cas DR

phildog

Considering we are/we're hoping to join with Cas, there's a lot of their players going elsewhere. Foiled again? 

Tried having time off here for a while but to no avail. Sorry club and fans....

• 2 weeks later...

One answer could be that......DR has a cost attached......and some are ridiculously high.....and we all know, Batley haven't got,and will not ,pay crazy amounts. 

• Like 1

WHERE DO YOU WANT ME TO SWIPE THIS?

12 minutes ago, colinb said:

One answer could be that......DR has a cost attached......and some are ridiculously high.....and we all know, Batley haven't got,and will not ,pay crazy amounts. 

Well, if DR isn't going to happen, then we need at least another 7 or 8 players signing on. A squad of 18 (announced at the moment) isn't going to get us very far. One or the other.

• Like 1

What really smacks of silliness is kev was backed last year for not spending on fresh legs with bissa Bank. Last 25% of season a real slog.

OK he's shrewd it will be put to good use next season. forward thinking.

What now just splurging on existing lads that are another year tired and aching.

'Shaw cross juniors, Birkenshaw, Mirfield, Heckmondwike Panthers, Stainland Stags and then the Heavy woolen donkeys... WARDY, STOZZA, GT, KARL OR KEAR MUST OF DROPPED A DIGIT FROM MY MOBILE NUMBER! :clapping:

Said before this squad last season was out.on it's feet due to injuries.  I believe the slope must be hell on older legs week in week out. We have announced 18 players . 30 grand in hole and alot of expections on the older heads to try keeping to previous levels of achievements made . With no disrespect as a physio therapist told me the mind tells you can Do this but your legs just can't get you there like they used too 

It was only mooted I will admit, but with the recent connect between the 2 clubs maybe we could have expected a bit of help. Are we at the position again when Craig was denied it last season? Whatever, as someone else has said, where are we going to bring in 7 or 8 more players on contract?

• RogerT locked this topic
  • phildog unlocked this topic

Considering Linners' bit on LoveRL, 10 first choice lads out, we ought to be sending him 2 or 3 players this weekend!!

Heard he was mucking in on Taylor Street as some idiot rode his horse up and down pitch. Craig's lad plays for batley boys

'Shaw cross juniors, Birkenshaw, Mirfield, Heckmondwike Panthers, Stainland Stags and then the Heavy woolen donkeys... WARDY, STOZZA, GT, KARL OR KEAR MUST OF DROPPED A DIGIT FROM MY MOBILE NUMBER! :clapping: