SEASON TICKET PRICES 2024

Jimmy DoNut

15 minutes ago, Dave Naylor said:

This is from the horse's mouth, and I'm the horse.

I'm currently finalising all the season tickets that have come in.  We've got a spread of different ticket types this year and it's a fun task working out how the logic of entry to the ground works.

Sometime in the next few days, certainly before the end of the week, I'll be issuing e-tickets.  Sorry Jim but each e-ticket will use a QR code for entry however if you have access to a printer you can print a hard copy and present that at the turnstile.  It's not all bad news though, read on.

I'm issuing the e-tickets so that STHs can add their season ticket to their Google/Apple wallet or similar third party service.  I've been testing the ticket system since before Christmas and I've added test tickets to my various wallets and apps and all were accepted by the scanning software.  It's a fairly straightforward task to add the ticket.

Here's the good news for Jim.  Once the e-tickets go out, I'm taking the data from the QR codes and they'll be placed on a credit card type pass, personalised.  So you'll turn up, wave your card at the scanner and in you come.  

Your QR code, be it on your printed ticket, a PDF on your phone, a slot in your Google Wallet or card, will only work once per game for obvious reasons.  

Hopefully things will run smoothly on game day but I'll be around to be shouted at if something goes awry.  Possibly.  Lol.

Hi Dave how will we obtain our season tickets we don’t have a mobile or a printer perhaps you could advise thanks 

9 minutes ago, Tangle said:

Hi Dave how will we obtain our season tickets we don’t have a mobile or a printer perhaps you could advise thanks 

This bit

Here's the good news for Jim.  Once the e-tickets go out, I'm taking the data from the QR codes and they'll be placed on a credit card type pass, personalised.  So you'll turn up, wave your card at the scanner and in you come.  

It'll be a physical card, like a library card or travel pass.  I don't even own a printer but I do own a t-shirt that says "No I will not fix your printer" because the best geeks don't touch printers with the longest barge poles.

• Haha 1

Thanks for the update Dave

I'm a bit "old school" and would ideally like a book of tickets like back in the good old days but i accept things move on and even with my limited intelligence I should be able to handle presenting a physical card at the ground when i turn up 🤣 The season would be over before I work out how to update an app on my phone LOL!!!!

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, sheddingswasus said:

Are sales good Dave?

We're not into four figures quite yet but we've surpassed last season by a mile and we've got a lot more than we were getting at Bower Fold in the Championship.  So the answer is yes!

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

And you can now add yet another one to the ever-growing list of Season Ticket holders.

Super quick and simple to order on-line.

Here's to a great season ahead !

• Like 4