Elite 1 Round 12

This game has been brought forward as xiii  Catalan have lots of players in the elite squad, normally the pia v Carcassonne game will be moved to march as Carcassonne have 4 players in the squad, 

Yaha and Laguerre in the centre today and Cesar Rougé at 6, I've heard he'll play for the elite select squad v the Catalans and not the Catalan team. 

• Like 2

On 28/01/2024 at 13:21, barnyia said:

This game has been brought forward as xiii  Catalan have lots of players in the elite squad, normally the pia v Carcassonne game will be moved to march as Carcassonne have 4 players in the squad, 

Yaha and Laguerre in the centre today and Cesar Rougé at 6, I've heard he'll play for the elite select squad v the Catalans and not the Catalan team. 

The Dragons for the first time have in No's 3 & 4 for the SL this year Romano - Laguerre in the centres .In the the first ten years the centres where all overseas players - the only two French who played there was Sebastien Raguin & Vincent Duport 

"It involves matters much greater than drafting the new rules...the original and existing games have their own powerful appeal to their players and public and have the sentiments which history inspires"  - Harold 'Jersey' Flegg 1933

"Just as we had been Cathars, we were treizistes, men apart."  - Jean Roque, Calendrier-revue du Racing-Club Albigeois, 1958-1959

Si tu( Remi Casty) devais envoyer un fax au Président Guasch? " Un grand bravo pour ce que vous avez fait,et merci de m 'avoir embarqué dans cette aventure"

gallery_02-am31503_5b827265940b7_.jpg

5 hours ago, audois said:

The Dragons for the first time have in No's 3 & 4 for the SL this year Romano - Laguerre in the centres .In the the first ten years the centres where all overseas players - the only two French who played there was Sebastien Raguin & Vincent Duport 

Tony Gigot?

9 hours ago, barnyia said:

Laguerre, Yaha and Rougé played with xiii catalan this weekend so I can't see them being in the team for the first round of super league 

No Zenon, Possibly a sign he is going to get some game time for the first team.

I’d honestly Prefer Zenon at fullback over Morgue. Morgue is an exceptional player but he makes way to many mistakes a fullback in is dominated in the air.

Edited by NRLandSL

1 hour ago, oiseau said:

Can’t ever recall Tony playing at centre.

Yeah, he’s played centre for Catalans.  In and out of centre/FB, HB then went to London, came back 2015 and was in the centre all season.  Played 2016 half a dozen times (ish) in the centre but mostly fullback.

Centre was his best position imo.  2015 In their loss at home to Leeds he played Watkins off the park.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Thanks 1

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Knock one hour off the kick-off time for GMT, as usual.

• Albi v Toulouse: YouTube
  • Lescure v Villefranche: Facebook
  • Villegailhenc v Ille-sur-Têt: YouTube
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

20 hours ago, Futtocks said:

Knock one hour off the kick-off time for GMT, as usual.

• Albi v Toulouse: YouTube
  • Lescure v Villefranche: Facebook
  • Villegailhenc v Ille-sur-Têt: YouTube

Catalans v President's XIII is on both Sport en France and NATV right now.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

The President's XIII looks like Corentin le Cam, who I thought had joined the Dark Side at the end of last season. There can't be many players that tall.

Ralph Waldo Emerson