Challenge Cup Workington Thread

Batley Bob

1 hour ago, BullyXL said:

As far as a result was concerned, the game was over at half time. I commented during the break it would be interesting to see the attitude of our lads in the second half! Well, we didn't have to wait long for the answer to that question did we? As for attacking options, there were very little opportunities, due to our poor defensive display and because of that, a lack of field position in good ball areas. Needless to say, Butterworth is not the answer as a stand in halfback and Burton the same as a fullback. Hopefully lessons learnt by playing and coaching staff alike, so that we can put this to bed and make amends next time out against Hunslet.

Maybe it was the only way the team could transform with selection been the key… woods according the coach was struggled with his Achilles heel so wasn’t risked but going forward we can’t afford to lose him 

Is nine trys by nine different players a record?

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

Wouldn't be The Forum with a moan, (haven't gad one for a good 10 days!) so....2 games in, NO highlights, just for a change.

You could be right Phil, but with being at the match do you need highlights. I must admit I used to like them.