Whitehaven 1895 cup

5 hours ago, Town utd said:

Looking back at game on YouTube, town should have put the game to bed in first half,only for Saunders and sammut poor pass,we're haven got 2 trys.and sammut miss tackle in 2nd half for try,hopefully walker is back for next game,hopefully sammut can show is experience more and rain in is mavrick play a little bit ,so he can control the game with is kicking more, so we can start winning games, haven will be a lot tougher game next week. 

Sammut is banned isn't he? 

11 hours ago, Unicorn 106 said:

Yeh, you must be gutted mate, being totally neutral and all. 🙄🤔…..we would honestly respect you big time if you just changed your name to Haven Fan 🤷‍♂️

Do friendlies count towards bans? I might be wrong but I didn’t think they did which would mean he would be OK for next week. Prepare to be shot down 😂

On 23/02/2024 at 22:15, Unicorn 106 said:

Yeh, you must be gutted mate, being totally neutral and all. 🙄🤔…..we would honestly respect you big time if you just changed your name to Haven Fan 🤷‍♂️

Point me in the right direction where I can change my name? Only because I want big time respect from the town fans 🤥

11 hours ago, Neutralfan7 said:

Point me in the right direction where I can change my name? Only because I want big time respect from the town fans 🤥

No hard feelings Neutral, I if you come in Station Rd club next Sunday before the game, I’ll buy you a pint. I should easily recognise you with your half and half Town/haven scarf on. 🤔😎

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, Unicorn 106 said:

No hard feelings Neutral, I if you come in Station Rd club next Sunday before the game, I’ll buy you a pint. I should easily recognise you with your half and half Town/haven scarf on. 🤔😎

I'll hold you to it. Hope the pints better than the last one I had in there, good few years ago now! 

It's not a scarf, it's a half and half big coat 😂