Sat 9th Mar: SL: Catalans Dragons v Hull FC KO 17:30 (UK time) (Sky/SuperLeague+)

Who will win?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Catalans Dragons
    • Hull FC

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/03/24 at 18:00

1 minute ago, bratman said:

It's a shame with Abdull, he's always had natural ability, could have been an England regular IMO

Yes I agree. With his game management, range of passes and great kicking game the bloke would have been an international I’m sure. Could have even got an NRL gig. But obviously never wanted to change things enough to prioritise his career. 

Hull looking much improved, Catalan looked at times a bit lost.

Visit my photography site www.padge.smugmug.com

Radio 5 Live: Saturday 14 April 2007

Dave Whelan "In Wigan rugby will always be king"

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

4 minutes ago, Padge said:

Hull looking much improved, Catalan looked at times a bit lost.

Tyrone May, Mitchell Pearce and Sam Tomkins is a hell of a lot of playmaking talent to lose at the end of a single season. Just losing one would have been a blow. 

OK match and we'll done Hull FC for staying in the game.

9000 + there and only around 100 from Hull (They are back again in the summer) with USAP playing Toulouse that is an outstanding attendance 

Edited by ATLANTISMAN
  • Like 3

Quite pleased with the effort in that game. We seem to be slowly getting it right but still have some disciplinary issues, especially in the area of the extremely annoying 6 again rules.

Some good signs and I think we'll be okay soon.

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)