Super League Coverage 2024

1 hour ago, dkw said:

Thoroughly enjoying it, I'm flicking between games when there's a lull in one of them, even sometimes having one "open" on the guide. I quite like the red zone programme on sky for the NRL which has all the games action at once, I'd love this kind of thing for the RL.

I think that is my least favourite option....I would just be flipping all the time and not concentrating 

4 hours ago, dkw said:

Thoroughly enjoying it, I'm flicking between games when there's a lull in one of them, even sometimes having one "open" on the guide. I quite like the red zone programme on sky for the NRL which has all the games action at once, I'd love this kind of thing for the RL.

I'm enjoying that, although RL can be challenging as there are far fewer breaks to flick over to the other channels. If a games rubbish it's nice to be able to move on. 

Friday night is now pretty much guaranteed SL on tv, whereas previously it was always very much dependent on the match. 

9 hours ago, Dave T said:

I'm enjoying that, although RL can be challenging as there are far fewer breaks to flick over to the other channels. If a games rubbish it's nice to be able to move on. 

Friday night is now pretty much guaranteed SL on tv, whereas previously it was always very much dependent on the match. 

Yah theres definitely nowhere near as many breaks in play. But things like a try scored I`ll flick over, an injury I`ll flick over. I get thats not for everyone, but its great to have the option now for me.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Wiltshire Warrior Dragon said:

I seem to be settling into a routine of watching three SL games a week rather than the previous offer of two.  An attractive fixture on another source might increase that to four on occasional weekends.  That fourth one might be on The Sportsman (as it was on Sunday for the Post Office Road clash which I watched) or one of the televised French Elite 1 games.

So, I suppose that I am now watching more than before.  To be honest, I have too much else that I want, or need, to do to watch more than that.  I also sense I have a limit to how much rugby league I want to watch; three games usually suffices. 

I usually try to take in two live games per week, my pro club and one of the community clubs in my town, I am not - by preference- travelling over the Pennines for evening kick offs Thursday or Friday so when my pro club is taking these trips that is a bonus to be zble to watch, early morning NRL games when I am doing nothing else is a preference, and I have enjoyed the Sunday Aft CC games, and like you it will have to be a game that really catches my imagination to make room for more games per week, life's to short to sit in front of the telly to take in all the SL coverage for me in addition to what I already watch.

• Like 1