The NRL Round 3 Match Thread

Predictably, Kayo Sports froze and locked up my PC. Reboot and apparently Parrra scored a converted try.

Parra 26 - 18

with 16  mins left

Koula scores a try off a very questionable T-Turbo pass but luckily for the ref, the bunker found an obstruction in the leadup.

I hate those, very pedantic obstruction without any actual defender obstructed.

No Try

Edited by Farmduck

TEAMS

Knights team: 1. Kalyn Ponga 2. Thomas Jenkins 3. Dane Gagai 4. Bradman Best 5. Enari Tuala 6. Tyson Gamble 7. Jack Cogger 8. Jacob Saifiti 9. Phoenix Crossland 10. Leo Thompson 11. Tyson Frizell 12. Kai Pearce-Paul 13. Adam Elliott

14. Jayden Brailey 15. Daniel Saifiti 20. Mathew Croker 21. Dylan Lucas.

18th man: 18. Brodie Jones

Storm team: 1. Ryan Papenhuyzen 2. William Warbrick 3. Reimis Smith 4. Nick Meaney 5. Xavier Coates 6. Jonah Pezet 7. Tyran Wishart 8. Tui Kamikamica 9. Harry Grant 10. Josh King 12. Eliesa Katoa 22. Shawn Blore 13. Trent Loiero

14. Kane Bradley 15. Tepai Moeroa 16. Chris Lewis 17. Alec MacDonald.

18th man: 18. Grant Anderson

Paramatta v Manly was the best game I have been at for the last five days.

Manly leapt out to a 14-0 lead in the first 10 minutes cutting parramatta open on the right flank. Before Paramattas forwards achieved dominance and Mitchell Moses played a blinder making the first try with a crossfield kick before scoring the second and also making some telling defensive contributions in the game.

With Manly getting little go forward after the first 20 minutes, it was left to the backs to exploit any openings for a quick line break which they did before the break going in with a half-time lead.

The second half went the same way as the last 20 of the first, with Parramatta dominating possession but remaining vulnerable to line breaks.

Good win for Paramatta for Manly they have the firepower in the backs to put points on any side but they need their forwards to provide a platform for this

Attendance 20354

• Like 2

When the pinch comes the common people will turn out to be more intelligent than the clever ones. I certainly hope so.

George Orwell

image.png.5fe5424fdf31c5004e2aad945309f68e.png

You either own NFTs or women’s phone numbers but not both