Below Aussie times

Saturday, April 6
Rabbitohs vs Warriors Accor Stadium Fox 3pm
Sea Eagles vs Panthers 4 Pines Park Fox 5:30pm
Dolphins vs Tigers Suncorp Stadium Fox 7:35pm

Note to Australians … vs as in versus , not verse 

Edited by DavidM

10 hours ago, Farmduck said:

27min: Dom Young forearm to the chin on Taaffe. It's a send-off!!!!

Sam Walker and Teddy not coming back from HIA

I think Robinson will be having a quiet word with Dom over this, and i think Dom could be looking at a 6 week ban, which will give him time to reflect on the incident and to practice his tackling technique.

5 minutes ago, lucky 7 said:

I think Robinson will be having a quiet word with Dom over this, and i think Dom could be looking at a 6 week ban, which will give him time to reflect on the incident and to practice his tackling technique.

You mean the same man I’ve just brought into my Supercoach squad? Doooomed, dooomed … I am! 😩

22 minutes ago, Graham said:

You mean the same man I’ve just brought into my Supercoach squad? Doooomed, dooomed … I am! 😩

Oh dear.

I didn't think Dom had high shots in his game, but him being so tall makes it harder for him to get down lower to tackle below the shoulders, but i have every confidence this part of his game will be sorted out by the Roosters coaching staff.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, lucky 7 said:

Dom Young has been handed a two-game ban after he became the first Roosters player sent off since Nathan Brown last season for a brutal high tackle on Bulldogs’ fullback Blake Taaffe.

Fox Sports

“Left on the ground, Blake Taaffe now in a bad way for the blue and whites,” Warren Smith said on Fox League in reaction to the hit.

Young has been offered a two-game suspension but that will become three if he fights it at the judiciary and loses.

“Viliame Kikau saying, ‘Dom, Dom, just calm down, you’re in the wrong here, don’t escalate things’.”

Nice to see some maturity there from Kikau

6min: try to Izaack Tu'itupou Thompson goal missed by Latrell. Against the run of play maybe. I thought the NZers were looking slightly better

10min: Rocco Berry runs through a huge hole from 10m out. TRY!

Johnson goal

Warriors 6 - 4

35min: Jackson Ford crashes over through Latrell high tackle and TRY.

Johnson goal

Warriors 12 - 4

37min: good move on halfway sees CNK run 40m stright up the middle then pass to Johnson to score.

Johnson goal

NZers  18 - 4

48min: Another 50+m move by NZers straight through the middle. This time Egan --> Te Maire Martin --> Shaun Johnson under the posts

Johnson goal

Warriors 24 - 4

61min: RTS in the corner. Ref and linesman both thought NO but bunker said YES!

Johnson kick from sideline misses

Warriors 28 - 4

If any ground is going to be a bog it's Bogvale, I mean Brookie. The stadium in the early game was outstanding. The whole game was a massive endorsement for whoever did the drainage system there.