Whitehaven away

RogerT

3 hours ago, BullyXL said:

I don't see an issue with goal kicking as long as we have the right man doing it. Morton can kick a goal, as proven many times. White can kick a goal, as he did with the touchline conversion on Sunday. Butterworth missed with one that was relatively easy, maybe his kicking confidence was shot by then? Woods, when fit with his leg injury will then migrate back into the kickers duty.

We have been spoilt In the past by goal kickers pricey Lawford hooley Eaton Gilmore Jones Wilson all turned the 4 into 6 in the close games 

38 minutes ago, Keep The Faith said:

We have been spoilt In the past by goal kickers pricey Lawford hooley Eaton Gilmore Jones Wilson all turned the 4 into 6 in the close games 

Fully aware of past kickers but we've got to go with who we have now

4 minutes ago, BullyXL said:

Fully aware of past kickers but we've got to go with who we have now

But we don't seem to have decided who is our best goakicker.

Out of interest, who would be your choice?

5 minutes ago, distantdog said:

But we don't seem to have decided who is our best goakicker.

Out of interest, who would be your choice?

Woods. The only reason he wasn't kicking on Sunday was that his leg was heavily bandaged, presumably a thigh/hamstring injury - clearly didn't want to aggravate it by place kicking duties. Second choice of Morton/White.

• Like 1

Piggy parkinson must get a mention surely. Well it was mound of sharp sand so probs gets a dispensation 

'Shaw cross juniors, Birkenshaw, Mirfield, Heckmondwike Panthers, Stainland Stags and then the Heavy woolen donkeys... WARDY, STOZZA, GT, KARL OR KEAR MUST OF DROPPED A DIGIT FROM MY MOBILE NUMBER! :clapping:

1 hour ago, BullyXL said:

Woods. The only reason he wasn't kicking on Sunday was that his leg was heavily bandaged, presumably a thigh/hamstring injury - clearly didn't want to aggravate it by place kicking duties. Second choice of Morton/White.

I never get the impression that Woods enjoys kicking goals, though l have no evidence to support that. The club clearly see Butterworth as a decent kicker, hence Sunday. Morton was our first choice l think until Gilmore took over so l was surprised he hasn't had more of a go. 

• Like 1

Brilliant watching that, shame Batley can't do this sort of thing.

That all depends on how many they sell via DVD or The sticks, I would pay for any matches I didn't get to if they could do that.

BISSA  looked at this scenario at end of last season. There are some areas that need some thought and planning. It is back on the agenda for next mtg, approx 3 wks away. 

Colin.....BISSA. 

• Like 1

"Keep The Faith Tee Shirts now available from BISSA"

Spread & Save please hand your jars or any other container in on match days

Sponsored by Londis, Bradford Road Liversedge

Visit the BISSA Online Shop to purchase DVDs, books and event tickets

here

BISSA website

http://www.bissa.co.uk/

image1 (1).JPG

Thanks Colin, I know it was mentioned at the AGM a year ago as it was asked if anybody fancied doing the commentary.