Rugby League World Issue 400 - Out Now!

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE - ISSUE 400 - OUT NOW!
84 pages, 38 years of history from Open Rugby to the present day.
Click here for the digital edition to read online via smartphone, tablet and desktop devices including iPhone, iPad, Android & Kindle HD.
Click here to order a copy for delivery by post. Annual subscriptions also available worldwide.
Find out what's inside Issue 400
/ View a Gallery of all 400 covers / WH Smith Branches stocking Issue 400
Read Jamie Jones-Buchanan's Top 5 RLW Interviews including Marwan Koukash, Lee Briers, Gareth Thomas, Steve Ganson & Matt King OBE

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Wigan v Leeds Disciplinary

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
48 replies to this topic

#41 gingerjon

gingerjon
  • Coach
  • 28,866 posts

Posted 13 September 2010 - 04:51 PM

QUOTE (Allan Marsden @ Sep 13 2010, 05:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
If somebody kills themselves crashing their car whilst blind drunk do you have sympathy Jon?

Why wouldn't I?

Cheer up, RL is actually rather good
- Severus, July 2012

#42 murbus

murbus
  • Coach
  • 110 posts

Posted 13 September 2010 - 04:52 PM

Didnt golden bo**ocks Pat Richards miss 3 penalty kicks to win the game!!!! well, blame him!

Im sure none of the wigan player have ever pulled a player back have they.. maybe if Mcguire had pulled him back 5 meters from the line you would have an argument to call him whatever you want, but lets face, it was on wigan's 40 meter line and you wouldnt of scored anyway!

Stop being so pathetic!

#43 my missus

my missus
  • Coach
  • 4,769 posts

Posted 13 September 2010 - 04:53 PM

QUOTE (terrywebbisgod @ Sep 13 2010, 05:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
"well he has only got himself to blame, cheats usually get whats coming to them, and no i have no pity for him whatsoever."
Bang out of order and you know it.

so who's fault was it he got injured? and do you agree cheats deserve to be found out, and no i have no pity, if he broke his hand breaking a players jaw would you have pity for him.
you are the one out of order condoning cheating.

What does it mean
This tearjerking scene
Beamed into my home
That it moves me so much
Why all the fuss
It's only two humans being.

#44 dkw

dkw
  • Workington
  • 4,445 posts

Posted 13 September 2010 - 04:54 PM

So people are happy Maguire got injured doing what he did? Jesus, would these same people have been happy if Sam Tomkins had put his shoulder out when he held onto two Leeds players (also cheating by the way) to gain penalties? I also cant believe the other Tomkins got away with booting someone, no matter how little power he put in thats just a complete no-no.

#45 Allan Marsden

Allan Marsden
  • Banned
  • 433 posts

Posted 13 September 2010 - 04:54 PM

QUOTE (gingerjon @ Sep 13 2010, 05:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Why wouldn't I?

Erm let me see laugh.gif because by disregarding the law they might go out and kill a member of your family. So IMO if somebody dies whilst driving over the limit then rather them than some innnocent law abiding citizen. I do not believe in God so I do not have to be a Christian and show IMO false sympathy.

#46 terrywebbisgod

terrywebbisgod
  • Coach
  • 8,093 posts

Posted 13 September 2010 - 04:57 PM

QUOTE (Allan Marsden @ Sep 13 2010, 05:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It does not happen every game it is rare to find such an event and certainly never for a team / player to be so repeatedly cynical in the closing stages of a match. Worse their so called Coach then makes an ass of himself and does not retract his words even when being show the incident by Eddie Hemmings.

No excuses needed because ou get a 2nd chance in the silly play offs and can lose to a team but then beat them in the final.

We are British, we have standards we do not cynically cheat tongue.gif

Never read such one eyed rubbish in all my time on this forum.Wigan have never,ever been cynical,their coaches have never made asses of themselves and you live in a land of sunshine and lollipops.
Players are held,obstructed and pulled back every game.
Once you have tasted excellence,you cannot go back to mediocrity.

#47 Allan Marsden

Allan Marsden
  • Banned
  • 433 posts

QUOTE (dkw @ Sep 13 2010, 05:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
So people are happy Maguire got injured doing what he did? Jesus, would these same people have been happy if Sam Tomkins had put his shoulder out when he held onto two Leeds players (also cheating by the way) to gain penalties? I also cant believe the other Tomkins got away with booting someone, no matter how little power he put in thats just a complete no-no.

You obviously missed Keith Senior putting force into kicking a Wigan player earlier in the season or Ablett trying to inflict injury on Tomkins in the most recent league game. Or does it depend on which club you favour DKW. If you find me all your posts condemning those events then I will take i all back rolleyes.gif

#48 dkw

dkw
  • Workington
  • 4,445 posts

QUOTE (Allan Marsden @ Sep 13 2010, 05:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Erm let me see laugh.gif because by disregarding the law they might go out and kill a member of your family. So IMO if somebody dies whilst driving over the limit then rather them than some innnocent law abiding citizen. I do not believe in God so I do not have to be a Christian and show IMO false sympathy.

Are you seriously using this analogy? Wow.

#49 Allan Marsden

Allan Marsden
  • Banned
  • 433 posts

Posted 13 September 2010 - 04:59 PM

QUOTE (terrywebbisgod @ Sep 13 2010, 05:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Never read such one eyed rubbish in all my time on this forum.Wigan have never,ever been cynical,their coaches have never made asses of themselves and you live in a land of sunshine and lollipops.
Players are held,obstructed and pulled back every game.

Show me an identical example. Talk is cheap and given you say it happens so much there will be umpteen examples out there on YouTube. I will give you 5 minutes. Hurry along Terry (I liked him as a player BTW)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users