O'Loughlin wants Bennett to stay

3 minutes ago, Scubby said:

Ask Parky he has all the inside info from the man himself :D (apparently)

If no one has taken the reins up on this, it shows that Wood has been pushed.  

On Bennett, not all SL coaches approved.  Could be another now inho, but I’d prefer him and the coaching staff to see the coming Series out.

Few players coming out in support of Bennett staying. Personally i would like him to stay also, but definitely bring in Daryl Powell to coaching staff.

Newham Dockers - Champions 2013. Rugby League For East London. 100% Cockney Rugby League!

Twitter: @NewhamDockersRL - Get following!

www.newhamdockers.co.uk

11 minutes ago, EastLondonMike said:

Few players coming out in support of Bennett staying. Personally i would like him to stay also, but definitely bring in Daryl Powell to coaching staff.

Going on what DP said last year, regarding ‘playing philosphies’ I think he’d only go if he was the Man.

47 minutes ago, stevereed100 said:

Does anyone care what OLoughlin thinks? Lets move on to upcoming players with something to offer. Leave limpalong Leslie to help Wigan!

Yes, he has been there and done it. I think with O'Loughlin on the field in that final England at least put points on the board which would have gone a long way towards us edging it. You can't put a price on experience. Hence why clubs still buy players in their mid-30s.

2 hours ago, stevereed100 said:

Does anyone care what OLoughlin thinks? Lets move on to upcoming players with something to offer. Leave limpalong Leslie to help Wigan!

I would think most fair minded knowledgable RL people would,obviously you don't fall into that category.

10 hours ago, Davo5 said:

I would think most fair minded knowledgable RL people would,obviously you don't fall into that category.

I resent that. I am as fair minded as the next man and have acquired an amount of RL knowledge over 65 years, young man.

You will learn one day to understand that not everybody thinks like you and to respect an alternative few.

I just wanted to challenge a post that relies on one players expressed view , what makes anyone think O'Loughlin is important to the majority of the RL intelligentsia?

Archived