rang up sky to have the rugby put on for tonights game (sounds simple enough) pay the money, even though I don't want their other channels I am forced to pay for - switch it on yes?

UNBELEIVABLE !!!!

they have been taking 10 quid out of my account to use their hd box to record on each month with sky on my bank statement

I cant watch  the game tonight because I don't have a channel package I would have to be classed as a new sky customer and some guy would have to come and fit a new q box and charge a connection fee

surely them taking money from me every month in return for something else is the definition of a customer?

I just wanted to watch the game tonight, the box works fine, theres a viewing card in it, premier managed to let me watch the rugby on it ok for a third of the price, told them politely where to go and if anyone can tell me of a recordable freeview box out there so I can get rid of sky all together let me know

cheers sky for turning me away from rugby league, never mind summers coming- other things to do anyway.

see you later undertaker - in a while necrophile 

5 minutes ago, Spidey said:

Maybe leaving it to the last minute wasn’t the best course of action

am I a sky customer on not? considering they take money from me every month billed as sky

6 minutes ago, Spidey said:

Maybe leaving it to the last minute wasn’t the best course of action

so much for the instant digital age then- I will write them a letter 2 months in advance next time, not that there will be a next time

I too upgraded 5 mins before the rugby came on tonight. I always cancel after the grand final. 

£16 a month for sports arena and action (No contract). I dont think its too much personnaly. Oh and it was upgraded and able to watch immediately.

Doesn't really help you but I'm alright jack?

Archived