Toulouse game

billybulldog

• 1 month later...

Just looked on the Toulouse website and the kick off is at 15.30hrs, looked Rynair flights to Carcasonne flying out Friday 3/2/2017 returning on the Monday and the cheapest I can see is £118.

Cheers Roger.

9 minutes ago, LINNERS said:

They cruised past Catalan at the weekend in front of over 4K fans.  Wonder if we will attract a decent crowd like that.  Should be a good spectacle anyway and no idea which way it will go.

Well I certainly hope there's enough room for us all in the stadium. I would hate to fly all that way and then not get in ;-)

36 minutes ago, Supertyke said:

Well I certainly hope there's enough room for us all in the stadium. I would hate to fly all that way and then not get in ;-)

To be fair we are the hottest ticket in town.  Just got to look back to last season when the clamour for tickets to see us away at Leigh resulted in their highest ever attendance.

20 minutes ago, LINNERS said:

To be fair we are the hottest ticket in town.  Just got to look back to last season when the clamour for tickets to see us away at Leigh resulted in their highest ever attendance.

And of course the previous week we drew the bumper crowd to Headingley! Goodness knows how embarrassing that place would have looked if we hadn't filled it!

3 hours ago, RogerT said:

Just looked on the Toulouse website and the kick off is at 15.30hrs, looked Rynair flights to Carcasonne flying out Friday 3/2/2017 returning on the Monday and the cheapest I can see is £118.

Cheers Roger.

Bit late now Roger T. for the bargain fares.

Hope you manage to get to France, it should be a great couple of days...and let us hope for a Bulldogs win.

Costing me next to nowt as a canny Yorkshire man By walking there n back. I've got three loaves of mucky fat sandwiches that'll see me reight 

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

8 hours ago, Piggy's mate said:

Costing me next to nowt as a canny Yorkshire man By walking there n back. I've got three loaves of mucky fat sandwiches that'll see me reight 

Going to float over on his ego. ;)

Censorship ends in logical completeness when nobody is allowed to read any books except the books that nobody reads.

George Bernard Shaw.

8 hours ago, Sir Jekyll Stocking said:

Are you walking over the Channel, PM, or digging your own tunnel?

Come on SJS you know all Batley fans can walk on water!

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

Sorry I'm not going, I couldn't make my mind up and now it's too late, I don't have Premier sports either I'll just have to see if I can find a stream for it.

Cheers Roger.

31 minutes ago, RogerT said:

Sorry I'm not going, I couldn't make my mind up and now it's too late, I don't have Premier sports either I'll just have to see if I can find a stream for it.

Cheers Roger.

Roger did you check Flybe from Birmingham to Toulouse as they still have seats going fri coming back monday for £94 or fly out sat come back mon for £72

Stoopid Cup Winner 2012

Just out of interest, where will those who are going congregate in the ground? Will anyone in the know be having a drink anywhere before the match? We are staying out at the airport but will probably travel into the city on Saturday if we could meet up with anyone else to travel to the ground (I know the ground isn't far from the airport but safety in numbers and all that ;))

35 minutes ago, distantdog said:

Just out of interest, where will those who are going congregate in the ground? Will anyone in the know be having a drink anywhere before the match? We are staying out at the airport but will probably travel into the city on Saturday if we could meet up with anyone else to travel to the ground (I know the ground isn't far from the airport but safety in numbers and all that ;))

Stu, i think me and the lad will be going for a bevvy in frog and roastbif before the game ,then will be getting a taxi from there unless its walking distance to the stadium

Stoopid Cup Winner 2012

3 hours ago, distantdog said:

Also staying out near the airport. I'm not in the know though, never been there before... Have nowt against a drink beforehand however ;-)

Archived