paley

What Are You Listening To - The Reckoning

ha ha ha ha ha ha aha,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,he he ho

RESURGAM

Non solum autem Leones

My daughter thinks I resemble Shaun William Ryder

RESURGAM

Non solum autem Leones

OOOh yeah...…………………………………………………..

• Like 1

RESURGAM

Non solum autem Leones

Just read Horace "Gentleman" Panter's view of how the Specials rise and decline, called Ska'd for life, it is a very funny book. how anyone survives in America on a music tour, is beyond me. ha ha

Edited by Bleep1673
  • Like 2

RESURGAM

Non solum autem Leones

beudeunepeunfpiwurnf;wr;wj c c;we cc  ip   cw c; c ecj eckj ijc wiju ju cj [iupn  [uicn[iurfn[rwjfrc  cr Bulgaria jnoiuunr[oinirnf Kosovo hunhuenwunwenc bloo ioenfowinrfin

Edited by Bleep1673

RESURGAM

Non solum autem Leones

I love this band, and this is one of their finest songs.

• Like 1

And looking slightly older 25 years later, but still belting out a top tune...

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Bleep1673 said:

beudeunepeunfpiwurnf;wr;wj c c;we cc  ip   cw c; c ecj eckj ijc wiju ju cj [iupn  [uicn[iurfn[rwjfrc  cr Bulgaria jnoiuunr[oinirnf Kosovo hunhuenwunwenc bloo ioenfowinrfin

That's a great track, thanks for sharing! 🎶

• Haha 1

I don't know much about this band, but I love this song.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Bleep1673 said:

I disagree.

• Like 1

Millions long for immortality who don't know what to do with themselves on a rainy Sunday afternoon. (Susan Ertz)

This is something that needed doing, and this guy does it pretty damn well.

Millions long for immortality who don't know what to do with themselves on a rainy Sunday afternoon. (Susan Ertz)

On ‎24‎/‎07‎/‎2019 at 10:04, Futtocks said:

I disagree.

Nada buena

RESURGAM

Non solum autem Leones

“I'm not upset that you lied to me, I'm upset that from now on I can't believe you.”    

spacer.png

I'm listening to the new album by The Flaming Lips, called King's Mouth.

After originally being won over by their earlier stuff (The Soft Bulletin and Yoshimi Battles the Pink Robots albums are both brilliant and they are one of the best live acts I've ever seen) I've not been keen on a lot of their later material, but this one has its moments and is a return to the earlier sound that initially hooked me.

The subject matter is beyond weird though! This review sums it up pretty well. 😁

https://www.thefourohfive.com/music/review/review-the-flaming-lips-return-with-king-s-mouth-a-concept-album-which-almost-reaches-some-of-their-highest-peaks-but-not-quite-156
Narrated by The Clash’s Mick Jones, the story centres on a giant king baby who has the whole of outer space sucked into his head. His attempt to save his kingdom from an avalanche leads to him losing his life, but his severed head, now coated in steel, is used by his people as they enter his mouth to gaze up at the stars still in the confines of his skull. Pretty standard fare, then.

7 hours ago, John Drake said:

spacer.png

I'm listening to the new album by The Flaming Lips, called King's Mouth.

After originally being won over by their earlier stuff (The Soft Bulletin and Yoshimi Battles the Pink Robots albums are both brilliant and they are one of the best live acts I've ever seen) I've not been keen on a lot of their later material, but this one has its moments and is a return to the earlier sound that initially hooked me.

The subject matter is beyond weird though! This review sums it up pretty well. 😁

https://www.thefourohfive.com/music/review/review-the-flaming-lips-return-with-king-s-mouth-a-concept-album-which-almost-reaches-some-of-their-highest-peaks-but-not-quite-156
Narrated by The Clash’s Mick Jones, the story centres on a giant king baby who has the whole of outer space sucked into his head. His attempt to save his kingdom from an avalanche leads to him losing his life, but his severed head, now coated in steel, is used by his people as they enter his mouth to gaze up at the stars still in the confines of his skull. Pretty standard fare, then.

I really like All For The Life Of The City.

• Like 1

“I'm not upset that you lied to me, I'm upset that from now on I can't believe you.”    

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

• Like 2

RESURGAM

Non solum autem Leones