kaye

Yes, gone back. Quins reluctant to 'cut us a deal'!!

Some patience may be required here. I wouldn't be surprised to see him back in a Rovers shirt!! :happy:

"I love our club, absolutely love it". (Overton, M 2007)

Some patience may be required here. I wouldn't be surprised to see him back in a Rovers shirt!! :happy:

best hooker weve had for years.good distribution quicker play the balls made a real difference to our go forward.patience may be a virtue but i want him back NOW

everyone has a saviour even fev

aye but unless we can divvy up the wonga, - it's not happening - yet!!!

Our club can only afford so much - when the ask is too great, we've got to back off!!

I reckon we'll see him back as well Robin and ya can suck me face inside out if i'm wrong :blush:

"FEVVED UP AND RARING TO GO"

hes a fantastic hooker really fitted into our style of play.... hope to see him back once quinns get back up and running

YOU CANT CRUSH PRIDE!!!!

A season dedicated to Gareth John Swift

League winners 2010

do you really think so Rob???

The fact that the coach identified the need to sign him might suggest he doesn't share your point of view.

I don't dislike Jack. He's an honest lad who puts the graft in, and is very strong near the opposition line. But Ben Kaye offered the team a whole different aspect. Class player.

Edited by Robin Evans

Kaye fed our playmakers with great accuracy and pace and that is the main difference for me. Jack is a good player but often takes a step from dummy half before the pass which gives our playmakers less time. Simple stuff really and the hope should be that Kaye has taught Jack a thing or two which will make his game even better. :D

Edited by petesmithfan

VIVA THE FEVOLUTION

Jack Lee interchanging with Andy Kain can't see a problem with that .come on Jack and Andy prove your worth to this team...

"somebody pinch me I must be dreaming"

" TK ROVERS TO THE MAXX "

GARYS.gif

Lee is good but Kaye is a class above. comparing the distribution was the best indicator. our halves were playing with a lot more width and attacking quicker with the good service. Kains passing in particular is weak but he offers some strike round the ruck.

Formerly Alistair Boyd-Meaney

fifty thousand Poouunds from Keighley...weve had im gid."

3736-mipm.gif

MIPM Project Management and Business Solutions "

Discounts available for forum members contact me for details

do you really think so Rob???

The fact that the coach identified the need to sign him might suggest he doesn't share your point of view.

I don't dislike Jack. He's an honest lad who puts the graft in, and is very strong near the opposition line. But Ben Kaye offered the team a whole different aspect. Class player.

Yes. I think it's swings and roundabouts, you wouldn't see Kaye burrowing his over the line with four defenders. But kayes distribution and brain I think is quicker. If either player had both they'd be playing regulurly in super league.

Featherstone Rovers: league champions 2010...

Jack's a good lad rob. I don't want it to appear that i'm being critical of him, but ben is that class above. He was, for a month the best hooker in our league. IMO, jack isn't anywhere near sl class. But a reasonable honest grafter at our level.

There's been no coincidence our style of play , movement around the pitch and most importantly results have improved no end since ben's arrival.

Jack now has an opportunity to reinforce his case.

Edited by Robin Evans

Yes. I think it's swings and roundabouts, you wouldn't see Kaye burrowing his over the line with four defenders. But kayes distribution and brain I think is quicker. If either player had both they'd be playing regulurly in super league.

yes i agree jack is fat and cant pass.

Formerly Alistair Boyd-Meaney

fifty thousand Poouunds from Keighley...weve had im gid."

3736-mipm.gif

MIPM Project Management and Business Solutions "

Discounts available for forum members contact me for details

answer to that is most def yes phil. He's quickly got on wi the rest of the lads.

However it's never that simple when dealing with a contracted player!

yes i agree jack is fat and cant pass.

he speaks very highly of you.

joe mullaney is a god

the only good tiger is a stuffed tiger

oldrover.gif