just a short word.........

Robin  Evans

It's been a strange last few months.

To all those who have read and put up with my drivel on here....

To all those on the nut bus - with whom I have managed to laugh with beyond imagination....

To all those on away directors row at reserve games..............

To all my pals at rovers -most who no longer go, but those who still do (and who I have become close to) and have put up with my texts at any time of day - and sometimes through the night - you know who you all are.........

Thanks mateys!

I can empathise ever so slightly with Bob Fowler here. Fev has always been important to me but in December after astonishingly high Prostate serum levels in my blood, I have been having investigations re Prostate cancer.

To say I've been privately brickin myself is a touch understated. Today I finally got the "all clear" - pass go and collect your

"I love our club, absolutely love it". (Overton, M 2007)

Look forward to catching up with you Robin, i thought that was you playing against us on Sunday, then realised it must have been your love-child (McDonald).

Im Fev and im proud

To all those on the nut bus - with whom I have managed to laugh with beyond imagination....

To all my pals at rovers -most who no longer go, but those who still do (and who I have become close to) and have put up with my texts at any time of day - and sometimes through the night - you know who you all are.........

Thanks mateys!

I can empathise ever so slightly with Bob Fowler here. Fev has always been important to me but in December after astonishingly high Prostate serum levels in my blood, I have been having investigations re Prostate cancer.

To say I've been privately brickin myself is a touch understated. Today I finally got the "all clear" - pass go and collect your

great news for u robin -it must av been driving u insane-its the unknown that makes it worse =onwards and upwards big man

is there life beyond fev--- andy thorpe

Thanks mateys!

Edited by goudie

BarrowRaiders_goudie.png

BARROW RAIDER's

CHAMPIONSHIP WINNER's

NORTHERN RAIL CUP FINALIST's

CHAMPIONSHIP GRAND FINAL WINNER's

Stevo say's: I cant see anything but a win for Castleford!!!

Brilliant news mate, thats you all clear and my dad had the same good news a few weeks ago.

Bat on 'owd cock' (was probably the ale in the Ambrose that finally saw it off :lol: )

The weak conform, the strong survive.

You will be able to get lashed up with the rest of us now on Friday, without any worrying thoughts going through your head

only worrying thought he'll have friday is meeting you int alehouse.another brain cell and tha'd be a geranium :D

that's just champion is that Robin, really really pleased for you.

joe mullaney is a god

the only good tiger is a stuffed tiger

oldrover.gif

I'm humbled.

I only just wanted to say thanks to everyone who, with the odd exception, didn't actually know how important they were to me over this last couple of months. - Even Kellington's daftest has been in me corner - tho having him there is like having the clap!!!

Thanks mateys - To say I'm over the moon tonight is understated - I'm off for a beer with carol in a bit methinks!!

"I love our club, absolutely love it". (Overton, M 2007)

I'm humbled.

I only just wanted to say thanks to everyone who, with the odd exception, didn't actually know how important they were to me over this last couple of months. - Even Kellington's daftest has been in me corner - tho having him there is like having the clap!!!

Thanks mateys - To say I'm over the moon tonight is understated - I'm off for a beer with carol in a bit methinks!!

nice one, onwards and upwards narr

paul braithwaite

great news big lad, your a good social bloke and I reckon you can make some noise on friday with the air tasting that little bit sweeter, and those pies tasting a bit better! glad to hear it mate all the best

UP THE ROVERS!