fax v kieghley

mrsnfk

does anyone know tonights result?it may impact on us on sunday

Halifax won by a country mile :rolleyes:

Im Fev and im proud

Halifax won by a country mile :rolleyes:

I was impressed with Keighley but to be honest Halifax are still poor. Not at all confident and for such a big set of players toothless in defence

Well done Keighley. Fax aren't going to be braeking any pots at the business end of the season

PAUL GIBBINS

Wall and Floor Tiling

Plastering

Bathroom fitting

Fencing

Guttering

Insurance work

Free Quotes

www.funkytilers.co.uk

I was impressed with Keighley but to be honest Halifax are still poor. Not at all confident and for such a big set of players toothless in defence

Well done Keighley. Fax aren't going to be braeking any pots at the business end of the season

They deserved a bonus point! And what a tackle by craig moss! That's all he did do mind thee

Featherstone Rovers: league champions 2010...

Hve to agree Fax looked very average at best, good effort by the cougars. I thinnk it's a case of us being spoilt at the moment and long may it continue. :D

I demand to have some booze, I want it here and I want it now!

Still a very long way to go in this season- - this could come back and bite you on the ######.

No I don't think so.

You won't win the league and you won't win the grand final. I stand by what i said you won't break any pots at the business end.

Your new stand is nice though ;)

PAUL GIBBINS

Wall and Floor Tiling

Plastering

Bathroom fitting

Fencing

Guttering

Insurance work

Free Quotes

www.funkytilers.co.uk

It WILL come back and bite us on the bum.

are you a closet Fax fan or a medium Chris? :D chill out!..this is the best Fev side in years and Fax wer'nt beaten AT OURS they were BLOWN AWAY :P ...barring injuries a-plenty and startling loss of form this present Fev side are more than a match for Fax...they towed thier tripe out AGAIN against a workmanlike but limited Kieghley and Rovers are on a different level at the moment.shurrup and enjoy it!!!!!!! :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Leigh will be the team to beat - good coach, decent players and a crowd like our lot!!!

Barrow have too many good players to be treated lightly and are now hitting some form at last.

Fax aren't in the same street as Leigh or Barrow. Then there's us!! I really hasten to say this, but I still think Fev have even got something left in the tank and can now match any team in this league. Something I haven't comfortably said in a very very long time. It's almost like I daren't believe it in case it alls turns to brown stuff!!

"I love our club, absolutely love it". (Overton, M 2007)

are you a closet Fax fan or a medium Chris? :D chill out!..this is the best Fev side in years and Fax wer'nt beaten AT OURS they were BLOWN AWAY :P ...barring injuries a-plenty and startling loss of form this present Fev side are more than a match for Fax...they towed thier tripe out AGAIN against a workmanlike but limited Kieghley and Rovers are on a different level at the moment.shurrup and enjoy it!!!!!!! :rolleyes::rolleyes:

I'm enjoying what we have got thanks!

Just be realistic, Fax will be back and probably at the right time for them. That is not to say we won't be either ;)

2008 RFL Wakefield & District Young Volunteer of the Year

Just be realistic, Fax will be back and probably at the right time for them.

I'm not convinced Chris. Not with the coach they have currently anyway!

Fax,taking into account previous results and last nights showing, are only a shadow of last years side IMO.

Leigh will be the team to beat - good coach, decent players and a crowd like our lot!!!

Barrow have too many good players to be treated lightly and are now hitting some form at last.

Fax aren't in the same street as Leigh or Barrow. Then there's us!! I really hasten to say this, but I still think Fev have even got something left in the tank and can now match any team in this league. Something I haven't comfortably said in a very very long time. It's almost like I daren't believe it in case it alls turns to brown stuff!!

I agree Robin. I have not seen a Rovers side defend as well since the 1970's. In fact when we are pinning a side back deep in their own half it reminds me of the 1973 Challenge Cup Semi against Cas. On that day the Rovers were driving Cas back when they had the ball, deeper and deeper into their own half, so much so that their kicking got desperate, especially when their kick was charged down for our first try.

I can remember Peter Fox saying at the time that you can coach players in attacking strategy, but it's a much tougher job teaching them to tackle.

Theres a long way to go yet so lets just enjoy it while we can. Im sure there will be plenty of twists and turns and upsets

Edited by sliggster1

AT LAST SOMEBODY WANTS TO HELP US!!! Time to look to the future! The Only Way is UP!

sliggster1.gif

Jeeez you win a few games and look what it does to your heads...

It was both Fax and Keighleys 3rd game in 6 days.. It was never going to be a classic more a who has the better energy reserves.. Fax had that...

So what was the excuse against Hunslet. Or Leigh. Or us????

I've watched Rovers for far too long to let the best start to a season in the clubs history, denying any club a bonus point and comprehensively beating both of last years grand finalists go to my head! :D

It can all turn horrible with a couple of bad games, key injuries or personel changes.

BUT - my post isn't necessarily about Fev, but FAX!!!! I don't think they have this year, enough to win a trophy and that isn't necessarily saying that Fev will either! With Matt Calland in charge Fax will win nowt. You may disagree with this. C'est la vie.

Edited by Robin Evans