Warrington V Fev .Sun 18th 1600

Stratobill

Who Do You Think Will Win   

53 members have voted

1. 1. Win, lose or draw

• Warrington To Win
    • Featherstone To Win
    • Draw after 80 mins
    • Warrington by Golden Point (extra time)
    • Fev by Golden Point (extra time)

Well done boys!

A bit of luck at times and it could have been alot closer :D

Robert Hicks was certainly kissing Duper league's a*se today! :rolleyes:

Edited by K.Loxton

No matter what the result, always a true Fev fan.

"COME ON LADS MAKE US PROUD"

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Creditable perfomance by Fev at Wire today.(according to Jack Dearden on Radio Manchester) Wish I'd gone now :(

Cas fans are already talking about Powell for them on the main forum. :glare:

The same Powell who we need to get a grip about?

Cummins Out.

Gutted I couldn't be there, ended up sat by a pool listening on the internet, suppose it could have been worse.

I posted before this game...

"I would be happy to walk out of the ground knowing that the lads played their hearts out in front of a massive crowd. A win would be out of this world, creating a massive buzz about the club, however a loss might just help us keep our feet on the ground, and concentrate the players on the task at hand in the league and on Thursday."

And

"Maybe it's time to give Zak a full run out then and see what he really can do!"

It was painful to listen to at times, but out of this world at others. From what I can gather, there should be a massive buzz in the changing room, the players will be proud of the effort they have put in, and ecstatic by the (very audible on the radio) Fev support. Well done to Zak, looking forward to a good few seasons from him in blue and white.

I think Toulouse will be destroyed on Thursday. I just wish I could be there.

Bad Volcano

10527261_10152163584386971_3057229316284

Good luck today Rovers, looks like i might have to miss my first game of the season, but you never know theres still time yet,

realistic score Wire 44 - 20 Rovers - and a decent result that will be with Fev having 2 trys disallowed

on the other hand Fev could do a job and run in a result Wire 26 - Rovers 28

Good luck Lads

Excellent Prediction, by far the closest realistic guess

Are We Human, Or Are We Rovers. Our time For Winning Is Here And Now, So Be Loud N Proud, Lets Hear You Singing, Are We Human, Or Are Rovers. They Play With Style And Virtue, Put Their Bodys On The Line, Always Battling For The Victory, They Always Did The Best They Could, Sing Out For Fev Rovers, Blue N White Is All We Know. Stand Up Proud. Swell Your Heart. You Gotta Let Them Know, Are We Human, No We Are Rovers

Really impressed with us yesterday, getting some good comments on their forum too by the looks of things. When you look at their side, it was very strong and we didn't disgrace ourselves at all.

I reckon we'd have beat Cas yesterday :)

What a truly fantastic day out that was, another "on the road with the Rovers Experience"! The players seemed like they were still on the bus in the first five minutes but pulled it back good style. If you take out the first five minutes and the last five and we would have won the game. Terrific performance from the boys not to let the early blip diminish their spirit. we scored some great tries especially the two in the second half, great to see Stu getting one of them!

I thought their fans in the majority were absolute pants! Smug and arrogant. I did meet a few lads who had the decency to speak to me like i was an equal human being but the rest just looked down their noses with a smug glee about themselves. I hope they get hammered by everyone they play. Who the hell do they think they are?

Had a fantastic day out, and for me that's all it was. Started with a cracking full english in the Last Orders and continued with a happy boisterous lunch time in the Red Lion. Thanks to the bar staff who were excellent (and gorgeous). Thought the lads put up a great display after a dodgy start. Didn't meet that many wire fans but the ones i did were ok. Bit smug maybe but it goes with the turf. I've read some of the comments about the goings on in the ground but for me it wasn't a big hassle. Just the outcome of under-estimating how many we were taking and the stewards having their hands tied in regards opening the end stand. I've been packed in a hell of a lot more in the bullock shed. All in all nobody died and i had a cracking day.

P.S. MoM. Divorty, thought he was outstanding.

Edited by DMS

"FEVVED UP AND RARING TO GO"

What a truly fantastic day out that was, another "on the road with the Rovers Experience"! The players seemed like they were still on the bus in the first five minutes but pulled it back good style. If you take out the first five minutes and the last five and we would have won the game. Terrific performance from the boys not to let the early blip diminish their spirit. we scored some great tries especially the two in the second half, great to see Stu getting one of them!

I thought their fans in the majority were absolute pants! Smug and arrogant. I did meet a few lads who had the decency to speak to me like i was an equal human being but the rest just looked down their noses with a smug glee about themselves. I hope they get hammered by everyone they play. Who the hell do they think they are?

Worst case of sour grapes ever! :rolleyes:

2009 Warrington 25 Hudderfield 16

2010 Warrington 30 Leeds 6

2011 League Leaders Shield Winners

2012 Warrington 35 Leeds 18

Challenge cups and league leaders shields everywhere! We need more silver polish!

I have no sour grapes, im comenting on how i was treat by your fans, are you saying im not allowed to do that?, I never expected us to be as intouch with the game as we were, infact if the ref hadnt aided your progress it'd have been much closer and you know it. like i said no sour grapes as far as the game went, id rather us be out of the comp now anyhow so we can concentrate on winning this league. but your comments just enforce my points. there was no modesty or common respect shown to me or my team by the large majority of your fans. A bit of humility wouldnt have gone amis, considering we are part timers re emerging from decades in the widerness and costing a fraction of your team of internationals, i used to like Warrington before yesterday, as i looked upon us as similar traditional clubs! but wow was i mistaken! Now please go away and play in your own playroom, this forum is for us the real Rugby League fans to chat about the greatest Rugby league team on earth- the mighty Featherstone Rovers.

I guess it's all down to luck on the day how your experiences go as my son met some great folk but sadly i didn't have that pleasure. the stewards were amateur to say the least, like nightclub bouncers from the eighties just waiting for a scrap.

Edited by Mick H

I have no sour grapes, im comenting on how i was treat by your fans, are you saying im not allowed to do that?, I never expected us to be as intouch with the game as we were, infact if the ref hadnt aided your progress it'd have been much closer and you know it. like i said no sour grapes as far as the game went, id rather us be out of the comp now anyhow so we can concentrate on winning this league. but your comments just enforce my points. there was no modesty or common respect shown to me or my team by the large majority of your fans. A bit of humility wouldnt have gone amis, considering we are part timers re emerging from decades in the widerness and costing a fraction of your team of internationals, i used to like Warrington before yesterday, as i looked upon us as similar traditional clubs! but wow was i mistaken! Now please go away and play in your own playroom, this forum is for us the real Rugby League fans to chat about the greatest Rugby league team on earth- the mighty Featherstone Rovers.

I guess it's all down to luck on the day how your experiences go as my son met some great folk but sadly i didn't have that pleasure. the stewards were amateur to say the least, like nightclub bouncers from the eighties just waiting for a scrap.

Your entitled to your opinion,I am entitled to mine. Although it seems that when I type anything I am called a troll and threatened with a ban. Free speach? I think not. For the record a lot of your fans misbehaved in the red lion pub yesterday,one bloke in particular exposed himself to women and children. That sort of behaviour is totally unacceptable and if that sort of thing was going on inside the ground then it's little wonder the stewards took a tough stance with you. I have read reports on RL fans from wires fans of fev rovers supporters throwing beer over people,stewards included. Of violence being threatened by fev fans the worse for drink. Again,if that's how you did behave then the stewards will be more forceful. I don't see where the ref helped wires either? Especially in the second half he ignored a hell of a lot of the niggling stuff that fev did. I went to featherstone last year and had to endure some neanderthal throwing lit cigarettes at people,I did not let it spoil my day though and did not return to the internet the day after the game and make a big deal of it. You lost fair and square,the ref helped wires not one iota. If you believe otherwise then sorry but you are totally wrong.

Challenge cups and league leaders shields everywhere! We need more silver polish!

Disappointing that that was your experience mate, what in particular are you referring to?

As has been mentioned, your team are certainly getting plenty of praise on the Wire board, and I know generally Wire fans are very supportive of the traditional teams like Fev - I also look at us as similar clubs with rich histories.

I know it's no good for you, but hopefully your experience was isolated, as a fair few Fev fans have said they had good banter with our fans.

Your entitled to your opinion,I am entitled to mine. Although it seems that when I type anything I am called a troll and threatened with a ban.

That's because you repeatedly break the rules of different fora with you repeated attempts to 'troll' the forums with a wound up contribution from a co-respondent your desired response! That's what you do! I'm don't give a toss how you try and disguise it - you know what you're doing - so does every bug_ger else!

Hence, as your behaviour on this (and other fora) has been provocative and at times unnecessary, I really don't give a toss what your opinion is!

I've spoken to other wire fans and take their comments on board. Dave T above is an example of this. Your comments??? on your way lad!

Edited by Robin Evans

"I love our club, absolutely love it". (Overton, M 2007)

That's because you repeatedly break the rules of different fora with you repeated attempts to 'troll' the forums with a wound up contribution from a co-respondent your desired response! That's what you do! I'm don't give a toss how you try and disguise it - you know what you're doing - so does every bug_ger else!

Hence, as your behaviour on this (and other fora) has been provocative and at times unnecessary, I really don't give a toss what your opinion is!

I've spoken to other wire fans and take their comments on board. Dave T above is an example of this. Your comments??? on your way lad!

The truth hurts.

as I said, from others I might listen!

You??? Away you go sunshine!!

Truth still hurting!

Your entitled to your opinion,I am entitled to mine. Although it seems that when I type anything I am called a troll and threatened with a ban. Free speach? I think not. For the record a lot of your fans misbehaved in the red lion pub yesterday,one bloke in particular exposed himself to women and children. That sort of behaviour is totally unacceptable and if that sort of thing was going on inside the ground then it's little wonder the stewards took a tough stance with you. I have read reports on RL fans from wires fans of fev rovers supporters throwing beer over people,stewards included. Of violence being threatened by fev fans the worse for drink. Again,if that's how you did behave then the stewards will be more forceful. I don't see where the ref helped wires either? Especially in the second half he ignored a hell of a lot of the niggling stuff that fev did. I went to featherstone last year and had to endure some neanderthal throwing lit cigarettes at people,I did not let it spoil my day though and did not return to the internet the day after the game and make a big deal of it. You lost fair and square,the ref helped wires not one iota. If you believe otherwise then sorry but you are totally wrong.

go away you clown, you have had 20 million out of sky more than us and won 48-24 not a lot is it. As for violence your talking rubbish, we put a lot of cash over those bars yesterday and everything was good natured, there was the odd drunk but that can be expected when so many people are drinking for so long. The problem here is no one at your club expected us to bring as many fans as we did not only that but fans who came for a day out and a good drink, we drank your pubs dry, outsang you and some of you DIDNT LIKE IT, your fans used to be similair to ours but there not now, like mick says there boring, smug and arrogant