Featherstone V Dewsbury - Sunday 30th 3pm K.O

keith

Who Will Win  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Win, Lose, Draw

• Featherstone To Win
    • Dewsbury To Win
    • Draw

3rd game within 12 games can were pull another one over on the rams? Dewsbury have been playing well in there last few games and are due for a win.

Im happy with fevs current form and fitness so im going for a fev win B)

Edited by keith

can't see anything other than a comfortable fev win.

Me neither and after the heroics of the last week i'm going for a bit of champagne rugby and a spanking

Rovers 62 - 12 Dewsbury

first try jjp

mom Grayshon

att 1,836

PAUL GIBBINS

Wall and Floor Tiling

Plastering

Bathroom fitting

Fencing

Guttering

Insurance work

Free Quotes

www.funkytilers.co.uk

ill be happy with the way they play but a few decisions wont go theyr way and the best team will lose..... ;)

fev by 42-12

mom, jjp

att. 2500

YOU CANT CRUSH PRIDE!!!!

A season dedicated to Gareth John Swift

League winners 2010

I don't think we'll steamroller them. They've got players back now and were unfortunate to lose against Sheffield last week. Powell has admitted we haven't been firing on all cylinders going forward recently so I'll go for

Fev 32-18 Dewsbury

Jesse Joe to score first and get the man of the match

ill be happy with the way they play but a few decisions wont go theyr way and the best team will lose..... ;)

fev by 42-12

mom, jjp

att. 2500

Are you Warren Jowett in disguise :D:D

"somebody pinch me I must be dreaming"

" TK ROVERS TO THE MAXX "

GARYS.gif

This will be the 1st home game I am missing so am hoping for a stress free afternoon. Ok I know no chance of that cos will be eagerly awaiting the score by text and thats worse as the majority of us found out last Saturday. I think this will be a nail biter with Fev just winning in the last quarter. Fev 26-16 Rams . 1St try Saxton. M.O'M Finn with 3 tries against his old club . Attendance 2240 due to lots being on hol

Are We Human, Or Are We Rovers. Our time For Winning Is Here And Now, So Be Loud N Proud, Lets Hear You Singing, Are We Human, Or Are Rovers. They Play With Style And Virtue, Put Their Bodys On The Line, Always Battling For The Victory, They Always Did The Best They Could, Sing Out For Fev Rovers, Blue N White Is All We Know. Stand Up Proud. Swell Your Heart. You Gotta Let Them Know, Are We Human, No We Are Rovers

Dewsbury will be up for this game everyone wants to bet the side at the TOP Fev will have to much for them in the end Fev 38 v12

Yes and beware the Toulouse factor when we were beaten at home. Every team deserves respect.

Featherstone Rovers.....28

Dewsbury....................16

ATT.......................2434

MOM.....................ANDY KAIN

momentum-dint do to good in froggy land but we beat a good team without playing well

rovers 42-14

jjp to score first att=2105

mom-finn

as he owes the coach big style

is there life beyond fev--- andy thorpe

rules are rules phil...... its a matter of respect if DP says have fun Sturday but sunday we have rehab and no drinking, then its no drinking

YOU CANT CRUSH PRIDE!!!!

League winners 2010

chances are he'l make them back up......or they will be water carriers and they will still play sunday

YOU CANT CRUSH PRIDE!!!!

League winners 2010

I just hope the 5 minutes they'll no doubt out play us in isnt too damaging for us :(

Fev 24-22 Dews, we'll go 6-0 up and within 5 minutes it'll be 6-22, then a slog to get in front :(

(just kidding 36-6)

Cummins Out.

From what I've heard of the conditions they deserved to let their hair down after a great win. Had it been in midweek or the night before a game then fair enough.Remember these players are part time professionals and not overpaid prima donnas so they should be cut some slack.

Fev to win 42 -24

Steel to score first

mom Briggs

Att 2145

Problem here is a lot of fans spend a lot of money following Rovers, i have just spent

Edited by LOWFIELD

The message here is -"don't bug ger about wi the boss - or expect the consequences!!

The days when the likes of Handforth could spit out the dummy, Tommy H could have the mornge on for weeks on end or McHugh and his daft ways, believing that they're skills or physical presence in the side would guarantee their selection or that they are somehow beyond club discipline are now long gone.

We have a cracking team and all these players are important components of our team! The coach - regardless of who he is, must maintain standards and discipline. Daryl and co do it well!

"I love our club, absolutely love it". (Overton, M 2007)

I fully understand what you are saying but don't you want the best team out on the pitch to get good value for your season ticket? If so find a way of punishing them that doesn't take them from the first team unless it was a serious breach, as i said, the night before a big game etc.

Whatever DP decides is ok by me, even if it ment losing a game, sometimes you have to take 1 step backwards to take 2 forward. Even in amateur you must have discipline or your wasting your time

Got to agree you short round one!

How many times did we see Hobbsy looking helpless on the touchline when Handforth was playing with the @rse on, or when Tommy H, who on his day was the best player outside SL, but for some reason had the mornge on, or couldn't get to training cos he was doing an overtime shift etc etc???

Daryl is in a much stronger position squad wise and is a better man-manager than ever Hobbsy was. Discipline is important at any level. The 'jolly boys club' days belong with Lee crooks et al in the 80/90's! I don't want our players to be saints, not by any means and this squad is the best set we've had in years. Timely reminders of what is expected won't hurt anyone if they've overstrepped the mark.

Lets be reight here - it's not the Brinx Matt robery. They had a few tizers and Daryl will deal with it. Ok by me. They're still grand lads - all of em.

Edited by Robin Evans

"I love our club, absolutely love it". (Overton, M 2007)

Dewsbury played 10 lost 10 - lets make it 11 out of 11 for them

lets not slip up here, get the best team out no matter what. i dont want to see us take them lightly and we drop players thinking its easy. they have taken 6 bonus points so have pushed many teams close.

Rovers 42 - 10 Rams

try - jjp

mom - Tommy

att - 2148

here is one for you half time score 20 - 6

Featherstone Rovers 52 v Dewsbury 16

MOM Grayson

Att 3100 (I'm wishing bumper att due to Bank Holiday weekend & success on pitch!!)

Comeon everyone let's support the Lads :D