The Race For The Play-Offs 2010

Who will make the Play-Offs  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Who will make the Play-Offs

• Bradford Bulls
    • Crusaders RL
    • Castleford Tigers
    • Wakefield Trinity Wildcats

Cas simply have to beat Quins this weekend. If they do, they will almost certainly get the 8th place on points difference as theirs is much better than either Cru's or Wakey's. If they don't, Crusaders will get the spot. I can't see Wakey boosting their points difference enough, even if they win both their last games, each of which they could well win (Bradford and Salford are both there for the taking!).

Edited by tonyXIII

Rethymno Rugby League Appreciation Society

Founder (and, so far, only) member.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cas simply have to beat Quins this weekend. If they do, they will almost certainly get the 8th place on points difference as theirs is much better than either Cru's or Wakey's. If they don't, Crusaders will get the spot. I can't see Wakey boosting their points difference enough, even if they win both their last games, each of which they could well win (Bradford and Salford are both there for the taking!).

:(

I think it will be decided on PD and Cas have the best so far.

Skints away, with them needing a big win for second, could get close....

Can't see Cru beating HKR by a lot, if winning at all, though, tbh.

If Quims turn up and play tomorrow, and pinch it, well, then the fat is well and truly in the fire if Wakey win at Bradford.

Wires record breaking 10 match run: L 16-17 ; L 34-36 ; L 24-44 ; L 20-38 ; L 8-46; L 14-26 ; L 20-40 ; L 22-48 ; L 14-20 ; L 8-60. Thanks Jimmy.The Glamour Club. Apparently.

Captain Morgan Trophy Holders.(I still think we have the British Coal 9's trophy hidden somewhere, too...)

Ooooh, the Challenge Cup!!! Thank you Tony.....

And again!!!smith_morley_small.jpg

Tipping Competiton Challenged Shield Winner 2010

best i can hope for but unlikely to happen

Remaining fixtures:

8th Castleford: Leeds (H), Harlequins (H), St Helens (A). 22 points

--------------------------------The----------------Play-Off----------------Line--------------------------------

9th Crusaders RL: Harelequins (H), Hull FC (A), St Helens (A), Hull KR (H). 22 points

[cas stay in 8th on points diff :wub:

and what about wakefield everyone forgets they have bradford ( 12 game losing streak) and salford who in my opinion are the worst team in super league this season soo yeah they also finish on 22 from what i can see soo id love to know how you could miss them out

but you say point difference maybe two much to catch difference between wakie and cas atm is 62 i can see saints winning by 40 points easily cas confidence is on the dip so that would put there difference to lets say 22 but they will be quins by 16 i think which would put it to 38. i think wakefield will beat bradford and salford in total in both games by more than 40 (20 each game) and i think wakey are some how by a some mircle going to make it but least it makes it exciting aye. although it would be good to see the welsh side make it to the playoffs just for the game i dont see them beating a very solid hull kr side.

if cas win today i would say we will make play offs unless hull kr lose to wigan then they have nothing to play for in the last game against cru as they wont be able to take over hudds, so will they rest a few top players for the play offs? :O i really hope they dont

COME ON THE CORN

CLASSY CAS 4EVA

Go Go Go York City Knights!

So it's down to 2 now, us or Crusdaers and I'm sure 95% of people on here are wanting the new boys to do it.

However, Saints are very, very beatable right now - they are massively struggling in the half backs and think they were lucky to beat a poor Crusaders team on Saturday.

Don't underestimate the possibility of a Cas win next weekend

Now then, it's a race between Sandie....and Fairburn....and the little man is in........yeees he's in.

I, just like those Castleford supporters felt that the ball should have gone to David Plange but he put the bit betwen his teeth...and it was a try

Kevin Ward - best player I have ever seen

DSC04156_edited-1_thumb.jpg

The real Mick Gledhill is what you see on here, a Bradford fan ........, but deep down knows that Bradford are just not good enough to challenge the likes of Leeds & St Helens.

• 2 weeks later...
I think you may have forgotton Crusaders Mick

forgot your little west yorkshire "Mid" table battle

Crusaders have a game in hand and "could" beat you all to the last spot, with Noble anything is possible.

( i tipped them weeks ago to knick the last spot)

games left

Round 21: Sun 11 JulHuddersfield Giants v Crusaders RLKO 15:00

Round 22: Sat 17 JulCatalans Dragons v Crusaders RLKO 20:30

Round 23: Sun 25 JulCrusaders RL v Castleford TigersKO 14:00

Round 24: Sun 1 AugCrusaders RL v Salford City RedsKO 15:00

Round 9: Sat 7 AugCrusaders RL v Harlequins RLKO 19:3

Round 25: Fri 13 AugHull FC v Crusaders RLKO 20:00

Round 26: Sun 22 AugCrusaders RL v St. HelensKO 15:00

Round 27: Sat 4 SepCrusaders RL v Hull Kingston RoversKO 18:00

plenty of home games left and i'm sure your glad Bulls dont have to play them again :lol:

5th July and your correct......... Made up for Crusaders and all concerned......... Next step Welsh beating the french in the europeans. :P