Chants that bite back

The obvious ones are:

Saints a few years ago started chanting 'that's why we're champions' seemingly after every try and Leeds fans seem to still enjoy giving it back.

Visiting fans used to enjoy using the Warry Warry Warrington chant to rude effect and Hull KR fans always like to sound-off their version of Old Faithful.

There must be plenty more out there - new or old. Let's hear them.

Edited by Scubby

I thought Sundays Northern Rail final was a classic when Widnes fans were chanting "Your not singing anymore " after they scored their 3rd n 4th tries and then Batley came back and won the game. Priceless . All Fev fans have been dying to sing "Were Gonna win the league "for the past few weeks but know if we do we will throw it away. Its sad that its only at are away games that any atmosphere is created as at present the away supporters just arent turning up at Fev matches.

Are We Human, Or Are We Rovers. Our time For Winning Is Here And Now, So Be Loud N Proud, Lets Hear You Singing, Are We Human, Or Are Rovers. They Play With Style And Virtue, Put Their Bodys On The Line, Always Battling For The Victory, They Always Did The Best They Could, Sing Out For Fev Rovers, Blue N White Is All We Know. Stand Up Proud. Swell Your Heart. You Gotta Let Them Know, Are We Human, No We Are Rovers

I thought Sundays Northern Rail final was a classic when Widnes fans were chanting "Your not singing anymore " after they scored their 3rd n 4th tries and then Batley came back and won the game. Priceless . All Fev fans have been dying to sing "Were Gonna win the league "for the past few weeks but know if we do we will throw it away. Its sad that its only at are away games that any atmosphere is created as at present the away supporters just arent turning up at Fev matches.

After the Wires / Fev match i said your the best of the rest.

Good Luck to you all at Fev, still stand by what i said, you'll be in the GF back @ the HJ.

I thought Sundays Northern Rail final was a classic when Widnes fans were chanting "Your not singing anymore " after they scored their 3rd n 4th tries and then Batley came back and won the game. Priceless .

I remember the Wire fans singing that at headingley last year and the Rhinos scoring a try in the last couple of minutes

Check out upcoming international fixtures and highlights of past matches at http://rlfixtures.weebly.com

St Albans Centurions International Liaison Officer and former Medway Dragons Wheelchair RL player.

Leeds Rhinos, St Albans Centurions y Griffons Madrid fan. Also follow (to a lesser extent) Catalans Dragons, London Broncos, South Sydney Rabbitohs, Jacksonville Axemen, Vrchlabi Mad Squirrels, København Black Swans, Red Star Belgrade and North Hertfordshire Crusaders.

Moderator of the International board

Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh,

your the biggest cheats in the world,

you've got feka the lard ass,

fielden's a mard ass,

and dessie flattened iro-oh-oh!

(last line relates to des drummond's puch on kevin iro,wembley 1990). ;)

2009 Warrington 25 Hudderfield 16

2010 Warrington 30 Leeds 6

2011 League Leaders Shield Winners

2012 Warrington 35 Leeds 18

Challenge cups and league leaders shields everywhere! We need more silver polish!

When they're on telly they won't pay,

when they're losing they won't stay,

you will see them all,

doing the wigan walk. :D

2009 Warrington 25 Hudderfield 16

2010 Warrington 30 Leeds 6

2011 League Leaders Shield Winners

2012 Warrington 35 Leeds 18

Challenge cups and league leaders shields everywhere! We need more silver polish!

Presumably the Wigan walk chants only count as chants that back bite if you're suggesting that the singers could be seen sneaking in given how few of them there are? As this would apply to pretty much all visitors to the Piedome aside from Saints that's a subtle but a good one.

Edited by Exiled Wiganer

I've heard the "easy, easy" chant a few times when Wakefield have held a commanding to nil lead. 20'odd nil at half time and we've gone on to lose it.

This world was never meant for one as beautiful as me.

Wakefield Trinity RLFC
2012 - 2014 "The wasted years"

2013, 2014 & 2015 Official Magic Weekend "Whipping Boys"

2017 - The year the dream disappeared under Grix's left foot.

2018 - The FinniChezz Bromance 

2019 - The Return of the Prodigal Son

Don't cas fans win a particular award in terms of chants that bite back following recent events?

Rugby League is a sport that desperately needs to expand its geographical supporter base and its player base. This imperative means that all other requirements are secondary until this is done.

All power in the game should be with governing bodies, especially international governing bodies.

Without these actions we will remain a minor sport internationally and nationally.