Craig Hall to Leave Hull FC

http://kappa.ecommzone.com/lz/HULLFC/004HU...7245/story1.htm

HALL TO LEAVE HULL FC

The Black and Whites centre will not be offered a new contract at the club when his existing deal comes to end in the closed season.

Hull have given him permission to speak to other clubs to explore further opportunities for a new deal elsewhere in 2011.

Hull FC head coach, Richard Agar, commented,

rldfsignature.jpg

sportinglife have him possibly joining Hull KR.

Hmm, I'd take him at Bradford, but then it could all go wrong.

His old man's an ex Dobbin. I recall a game Hull played a few years back at Warrington before Craig had signed for Hull. Lee Briers made a break and , I think, Put Nat Wood in under the sticks. There in the background doing a celebration jig was Hall senior. Mind you I think Lee Briers being virtually his son in law may have also had something to do with it.

Edited by deluded pom?

rldfsignature.jpg

I can see Widnes sniffing around maybe, Hall seemed to have a successful stint there last season.

He can certainly score good long distance tries but they only happen every so often and inbetween them, his side of the park has usually shipped in about twenty odd tries over several games.

I've said before, I never want to see him in a Hull shirt again. Looks like I've got my wish at last.

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

I can see Widnes sniffing around maybe, Hall seemed to have a successful stint there last season.

He can certainly score good long distance tries but they only happen every so often and inbetween them, his side of the park has usually shipped in about twenty odd tries over several games.

I've said before, I never want to see him in a Hull shirt again. Looks like I've got my wish at last.

craig was really good in his short spell at widnes.would have him on a 12 month contract along with kevin penny.for next season

widnesvikings2-1.gif

WIDNES VIKINGS CHESHIRES MOST FAMOUS RUGBY LEAGUE CLUB

come back to widnes craig...............you were happy here.

"Why is Napoleon crying ?" said one sailor to the other, "poor ###### thinks he's being exiled to st helens" came the reply.

https://scontent-a-lhr.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn2/1455957_262746450543197_276002364_n.jpg

I always thought we should persevere with him but even my patience finally snapped this season. He made the decision for the club with his efforts this season. Shipping him out had become a no-brainer in the last couple of months.

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.

I always thought we should persevere with him but even my patience finally snapped this season. He made the decision for the club with his efforts this season. Shipping him out had become a no-brainer in the last couple of months.

Craig does have the ability but he has been at the club for 5 years and has seen Tom Briscoe and Danny Houghten make giant strides into developing into top SL players were as he has been static in his developement and still makes the same mistakes season after season. I wish him all the best were ever he ends up.

IIRC Craig Hall was the stand-out for England Academy during the test series when Israel Folau emerged as a star for Australian Schoolboys.

Likewise, Shaun Ainscoe was the stand-out in the return series a couple of years later.

Does make you wonder why we're not managing to develop these outstanding junior prospects into genuine stars.