Brian Noble to face RFL investigation.

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,15612_6315595,00.html

It's not looking good for Nobby if he had to be restrained by the fourth official. I wonder what might have happened if he hadn't been?

Unfortunately, it seems Referee James Child brings out the worse in some people in the game. Didn't John Kear have a few words about him a while back or was it somebody else?

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

admitedly I've only seen the incident once at normal speed but the penalty decision looked a joke to me.

"surely they've got to try somthing different now, maybe the little chip over the top?2

http://www.flickr.com/photos/stufod/

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Stuarts-photography/156268557729980

bit harsh on noble he walked down the touchline shouting and balling then through his water bottle on the floor but stopped at the edge of his box, the 4th ref then walked and stood infront of him (he hardly had to restrain him) :huh:

COME ON THE CORN

CLASSY CAS 4EVA

Go Go Go York City Knights!

Its OK Cummins the Clown will defend his match Officials no matter what. The sooner Cummins goes and somebody not so arrogant and prepared to admit faults comes in, the better. The standards of match officials across the Pro League is poor. That comes down to Cummins.

Child has too often been at the centre of this sort of 'controversy' for my liking and i've said it before and i'm sure i will say it again; too often he is a major influencing factor (or rather his performances are) on a result, more so than the players he is refereeing.

NB: That is not me saying he is bent, rather implying that his own poor interpretation of the rules and moreover his bafflingly inconsistent application of them have a detremental effect on the quality of most of the games i have watched him ref since he came onto the SL scene particularly.

Child has too often been at the centre of this sort of 'controversy' for my liking and i've said it before and i'm sure i will say it again; too often he is a major influencing factor (or rather his performances are) on a result, more so than the players he is refereeing.

NB: That is not me saying he is bent, rather implying that his own poor interpretation of the rules and moreover his bafflingly inconsistent application of them have a detremental effect on the quality of most of the games i have watched him ref since he came onto the SL scene particularly.

Quite a few Championship club coaches have moaned about his performances in the past. I seem to recall Mark Aston having a go in the press after one Eagles game last year.

That said, Mark Aston does have previous when criticising referees. He's been better this year, though. Good job - it's really unhelpful and probably just winds Cummings and company up. Much better the 'softly softly' approach.

There was one young kid who reffed the Sheffield-Widnes game at the start of this season who was utterly incompetent. He probably would be a great ref with more experience, but he lost control of the game within about 10 minutes and all hell broke loose for 70 minutes - not helped by Thackray laying out Sam Barlow with a flying elbow (unpunished by the officials).

Bristol Sonics Rugby League

2007 & 2008 West Midlands RLC Champions

2008 RLC Regional Grand Finalists

2008 RLC Team Of The Year

2011 RLC Midlands Premier Champions

www.bristolsonics.com

� Stupid Questions League Winner 2004 �

bit harsh on noble he walked down the touchline shouting and balling then through his water bottle on the floor but stopped at the edge of his box, the 4th ref then walked and stood infront of him (he hardly had to restrain him) :huh:

There was more to it than what was shown on telly, he went nuts after the kick went over, kicking over a advertising board, he followed Child down the tunnel still arguing with him, apparently they had to stop Noble going into the refs changing room after the match. I think he also confronted Child during half time also.

dexterue2.png