MOM

SamG

Everyone played their part yesterday in a sound team performance, but for me the 3 stand outs were:

1 Tony Tonks - really hitting form at the back end of the season, non stop bulldozing effort

2 Zac Hardacre - dangerous everytime he had the ball, and for a young lad to give up a hat-trick for one of his team mates, shows the team spirit through the side.

3 Ian Hardman - Linked in well, and tackle on Harrison when he looked in at the bottom corner was different class.

Everyone played their part yesterday in a sound team performance, but for me the 3 stand outs were:

1 Tony Tonks - really hitting form at the back end of the season, non stop bulldozing effort

2 Zac Hardacre - dangerous everytime he had the ball, and for a young lad to give up a hat-trick for one of his team mates, shows the team spirit through the side.

3 Ian Hardman - Linked in well, and tackle on Harrison when he looked in at the bottom corner was different class.

1. Spears

2. Tonks

3. Finn

Anything I post is a personal opinion

Tony Tonks - everytime he hit the defensive line it was driven ten yards back! Devastating running all aft!

Zac - Cracking finishing

Tim Spears - COuldn't be stopped - work rate was phenominal

"I love our club, absolutely love it". (Overton, M 2007)

Spears - Do not know where he is getting his energy from lately but he was outstanding today

Tonks - Again like spears seems to have move up 3 gears his leg drive has been awesome last 2 games

Finn - Could have been anyone of the rest, but though liam move us about with perfectly today.

Everybody else outstanding also.

VIVA THE FEVOLUTION

Well you won't really be needing Brynn Powell next year then - you might just as well loan him back to the rams ;)

Censorship ends in logical completeness when nobody is allowed to read any books except the books that nobody reads.

George Bernard Shaw.

Tonker- you gota love the passion and effort and consistency

Dale- this boy could do super league ( but don't tell no1 )

Spearsy- 100% week in week out, can't ask for nothing else, quality game yesterday

Anyone could have been in there, let's hope for the same two more times!

Featherstone Rovers: league champions 2010...