Ropati

Chris Taylor

Keep mentioning such players, but the vast majority are no better or indeed are worse than the players we already have. Okay to strengthen our key positions such as props, where we need to rotate.

I can honestly say that having watched Championship games on Sky, I have never been envious of what has been on display.

Edited by Bob Crowther

Absolutely not, pal. Top bloke.

I also heard that he is a top bloke, so unless we really know, we shouldn't cast aspersions. The guy is a good honest rugby league player and as fans we should be happy that he feels he is bettering himself.

To be a ROVER is a privilege not to be taken lightly, with fans like ours, we will always be honoured.

plug wish we cud sign him

He's got more hair than me and anyway they are raising the pension age soon.

To be a ROVER is a privilege not to be taken lightly, with fans like ours, we will always be honoured.

He's got more hair than me and anyway they are raising the pension age soon.

wel he cud keep stu dickens company prob have same taste in music now there gettin on but wunt swap stu for anybody he'll still be playin when he's 40 well hope so