Giants sign Kaufusi

Huddersfield Giants have signed Antonio Kaufusi, released by London Broncos, on a two-year contract.

Click here to view the article

League Express is on sale every Monday, in shops (UK only), on print subscription (worldwide) and online for desktop, tablet and smartphone
Follow us on Twitter/X @leagueexpress and TikTok @leagueexpress
Like us on Facebook - www.facebook.com/rugbyleagueexpress

Wow! Worst signing ever, by Huddersfield.

Never the most energetic player, Kaufusi has spent the last couple of years wandering around the pitch doing naff all. One of many senior players at London who have taken the club for a ride and abandoned their responsibilities, leaving local kids to play their hearts out with no leadership or guidance from players on 5X the salary. Glad to see the back of him.

"Just as we had been Cathars, we were treizistes, men apart."

Jean Roque, Calendrier-revue du Racing-Club Albigeois, 1958-1959

Wow! Worst signing ever, by Huddersfield.

Never the most energetic player, Kaufusi has spent the last couple of years wandering around the pitch doing naff all. One of many senior players at London who have taken the club for a ride and abandoned their responsibilities, leaving local kids to play their hearts out with no leadership or guidance from players on 5X the salary. Glad to see the back of him.

Err.... Tommy Lee?

The Unicorn is not a Goose,

Err.... Tommy Lee?

Going by their respective performances at London, there is no comparison whatsoever. Lee worked hard and did his best. Kaufusi was a disgrace.

"Just as we had been Cathars, we were treizistes, men apart."

Jean Roque, Calendrier-revue du Racing-Club Albigeois, 1958-1959

Kaufusi was pretty poor for London, but wouldn't be surprised to see him do well at Hudds. This is a bloke who spent five seasons under Craig Bellamy remember, he'll be used to a tough regime. Maybe thats one of the reasons he didn't go that well at London

Newham Dockers - Champions 2013. Rugby League For East London. 100% Cockney Rugby League!

Twitter: @NewhamDockersRL - Get following!

www.newhamdockers.co.uk

If the giants have learned anything from this season (at the hands of Wire) it's 4 top props wins you big games

Giants lost Fielden and O'Donnell early on and I suspect if a fit Fielden had been in the playoffs the Giants might be at Old Trafford this weekend

Mulally is in development

Patrick is an impact player or a back row

We ended using Faiumu as a prop and he's a better 13

Crabtree

Coppy

Kafusi

Taia

Will be our headline props

If the giants have learned anything from this season (at the hands of Wire) it's 4 top props wins you big games

Giants lost Fielden and O'Donnell early on and I suspect if a fit Fielden had been in the playoffs the Giants might be at Old Trafford this weekend

Mulally is in development

Patrick is an impact player or a back row

We ended using Faiumu as a prop and he's a better 13

Crabtree

Coppy

Kafusi

Taia

Will be our headline props

This

Dont expect anything from a pig but a grunt

Sounds like I am on my own but I ways rated Kaufusi and thought he looked pretty good. In a better team at the right end of the table with good coaching he could be massive next year. Well done the giants.

Will the last player out of London please turn out the lights.

I think that's the headline right there

I cant see London making the starting line next year and with the RFL taking over their academy apparently, I guess its back to a development area status and hope Hemel, Skolars etc can grow from their bases. Certainly lets them into a bigger market share for players and possible pay days for transfers