Training 2night

troutmaster

If you cared you'd have been there.

GWS

Surf dudes with attitudes, (Kinda groovy), Laid back moods. Sky above, sand below (Good vibrations), Feelin' mellow. Won't give it up, Don't wanna stop....Don't wake me up, Don't wake me up if I'm dreamin', California dreams, Just let me lay here in the sun, Until my dream is done

Come on tell the truth... You have been to see the lights at the Kells End haven't you!

You must mean the 20 watt ones,they couldn't run the generator has barry R had no £1 coins.HAHA,sorry barry.

Betts praising haven for giving his players game time. Something the deluded ones criticised DR etc for as SL teams always being the winners etc but when the cap fits eh! #desperate

#desperatehypocrites

"i hate workington town fans with a passion they are the biggest cry babies in rl and boy do they get jealous easy"- Choccy 2012

"if it wernt for me they would have nowt at all to talk about" - Choccy 2012

I can understand the desperate bit - we have all been there- but the hypocritical bit just makes them look like idiots.

Love it when things keep coming back to bite them on the ass :P

I have only ever had one complaint with DR - when Swinton had a full complement on DR plus half a team on dodgy loan deals.

Otherwise if you play by the rules -play who suits you.

#desperatehypocrites

Or  #StHavensVikings      ;)

I remember when .............................

"It is impossible not to feel a twinge of sympathy for Workington Town, the fall guys this season for the Super League's determination to retain it's European dimension, in the shape of Paris. While the French have had every assistance to survive, the importance of having a flagship in a heartland area like West Cumbria has been conveniently forgotten." - Dave Hadfield - Independent 25th August 1996.

Interesting reading PV saying we have a number of injuries that he will not be risking certain players at this stage of the season.

I remember when .............................

"It is impossible not to feel a twinge of sympathy for Workington Town, the fall guys this season for the Super League's determination to retain it's European dimension, in the shape of Paris. While the French have had every assistance to survive, the importance of having a flagship in a heartland area like West Cumbria has been conveniently forgotten." - Dave Hadfield - Independent 25th August 1996.

It's going to be a long hard season, I agree with PV, why risk anyone carrying an injury?

"i hate workington town fans with a passion they are the biggest cry babies in rl and boy do they get jealous easy"- Choccy 2012

"if it wernt for me they would have nowt at all to talk about" - Choccy 2012

Archived