Graham

Moves, Rumours,Judiciary, NRL news ... Bateman Going But Where? Marshall Staying

Bateman on the move next season. Where to?

Struggling Canterbury and St George Illawarra have both been in contention to land his signature, while his former club in the Super League, Wigan, have said they are monitoring his future closely.

While his likelihood of winning a premiership at the Dogs or Dragons is severely reduced, Bateman has made no secret of the fact he wants to maximise his earnings while in Australia for his young daughter. The Englishman is said to be after a $800,000 per year deal.

“The Raiders gave me an opportunity to come to Australia and play in the NRL and I’ve loved every moment playing for the club,” Bateman said in a statement.

“I’m doing everything I can to make sure I get back on the field as soon as possible and finish my last season with the Raiders on a high.”

498466224_SignaturePhoto50pc.png.ebf8c0b74856744d845b1ea264878482.png

Wests Tigers News:

Benji has rubbished reports that he is looking about for another club.

He says he's given no thought to leaving and will see out his contract with the club while at the same time working hard to improve and regain a place in the team. He hasn't been picked since Round 4.

498466224_SignaturePhoto50pc.png.ebf8c0b74856744d845b1ea264878482.png