Leigh's coach

Keep The Faith

And I see that their Director of Rugby is moaning about the share out of money for TV matches, they want their cake and eat it as well.

Cheers Roger.

And I see that their Director of Rugby is moaning about the share out of money for TV matches, they want their cake and eat it as well.

Cheers Roger.

Yes but who in their right mind thinks it is fair that one team gets money from TV because they started the season in Super League but the other team, which started the season as a Championship club, gets nothing when they are on TV.

Yes I agree, but he must have voted for it in the first place.

The RL(SL) have been biased towards anybody but themselves from the off.

Cheers Roger.

Yes but who in their right mind thinks it is fair that one team gets money from TV because they started the season in Super League but the other team, which started the season as a Championship club, gets nothing when they are on TV.

It's ludicrous that Leigh got £800k from the RFL at the end of last season and Batley £100k. Derek didn't complain then though. The whole system is a joke.

That's what I was hinting at, no use crying now over spilt milk, just get on with it like the other teams are.,

Cheers Roger.

That's what I was hinting at, no use crying now over spilt milk, just get on with it like the other teams are.,

Cheers Roger.

If there lucky enough to get promoted he won't complain next year

Archived