Town destroy haven.

town4me

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

not if.. matter of when

if Sammut stays then whoever plays on the wing will get a bag full next year. If Miller goes to haven and Carter and forrester are the 2 wingers they will both out score Elliot next year. It's unfortunate if he goes, but wingers are more replaceable than superstar half backs.

the futures bright,the futures blue and white

I'd like to see them all have a stint next season seeing there's no DR then people can be rested and there is good injury cover and they are all obviously enjoying playing as a tight unit of pals  , sam good back up if jack stays and the speed of young tee with sammuts breaks  could be great when he gets a few chances next season .

Amanda on the deluded ones forum is trying to get punters through the gate...good luck to her but I nearly had a little bit of wee seepage with this line....

we have the fantastic Miss Dee on stage to help us celebrate our year.

Surf dudes with attitudes, (Kinda groovy), Laid back moods. Sky above, sand below (Good vibrations), Feelin' mellow. Won't give it up, Don't wanna stop....Don't wake me up, Don't wake me up if I'm dreamin', California dreams, Just let me lay here in the sun, Until my dream is done

Amanda on the deluded ones forum is trying to get punters through the gate...good luck to her but I nearly had a little bit of wee seepage with this line....

Is that why the haven faithful wear them pointy hats with a "D" on?

celebrate what exactly?? Oh maybe they mean celebrate survival on the last day of the season against rock bottom donny.

haha, that's very amusing, celebrate keeping us to just 60 last week, only getting nilled twice, being in the top 3 teams in Cumbria.

the futures bright,the futures blue and white

haha, that's very amusing, celebrate keeping us to just 60 last week, only getting nilled twice, being in the top 3 teams in Cumbria.

Perhaps they'll be celebrating getting beat 5 times by Town.... :P

"i hate workington town fans with a passion they are the biggest cry babies in rl and boy do they get jealous easy"- Choccy 2012

"if it wernt for me they would have nowt at all to talk about" - Choccy 2012

Archived