Now we're up who would you like to see follow us?

The Art of Hand and Foot

same for me swinton have been the best side i have watched this season against us. If swinton did'nt make it crusaders or york would be good the crusaders fans are a great set of fans and make you very welcome.and york because they should have gone up last season

US!!!! ;)

it's going to be hard to pick one of the four, swinton finished in good form, but none of the 4 were particularly bad in the run-in. We still have a couple of key players out, but sunday is going to be very interesting, should be a good pair of games :)

cru....Cru.....CRUSADERS!!!!!!

I was looking at the Summer Bash thingymabob today.  We have to play an extra game and will get paired with another team, thereby playing them three times in the season.  So, I reckon our opponents would likely be one of the four remaining teams fighting for the second promotion place.

So who do you fancy playing home, away and at a neutral venue next year? 

Whoever it it, im very excited for sunday. its gonna be a fab atmosphere over the road....might see if i can sneak under the fence for a bit of a watch. Thats one thing I love, living where i do...the sounds of a match in full flow with the fans all singing/chanting/cheering...cant beat it!

Archived